|Lodge:||People of the Jagdschloss|
Archie Grant is a 7’3” tall man who has steel blue eyes, dirty blonde hair and lightly suntanned skin. He tends for a more casual dress, shirts and jeans, some times button up shirts if he’s feeling fancy.
- 3K Down
Information Known by Forsaken Society
- 1986 - Born
- 1990-2004 - (Age 4-18) Attended Prestigious boarding school where he met Wilhelm Richard Theodor Fugger
- 2005-2006 - (Age 19-20) Relaxed on his parents money a 'Gap year' of sorts
- 2007-2013 - (Age 21-27) Applied and started military Service and was posted to Singleton (2.5hrs-3hrs out of Forster-Tuncurry) after initial training at Kapooka
- 2008 - (Age 22) Attended Will and Lena's wedding
- 2009 - (Age 23) He transferred into a Commando unit at Holsworthy where he joined Pack named "Clicker Corps".
- 2013 - (Age 27) Left the pack, and the Army and returned to Forster-Tuncurry
- 2014 - (Age 28) Joined The People of the Jagdschloss
- 2016 - (Age 30) Teamed back up with William and dragged him into the lodge, making a pack with him.
"Quote" - reference
"He's a crack shot alright, but damn if he don't look like a grown man riding a shetland even on a 17 hand thoroughbred" - Tabitha Kelly, after meeting Archie in the Northern Territory
"….When I asked Lena to marry me, I knew that I needed a best man and that there was only one man that title could be given to. Archie is my friend and my brother in arms. Has been my mentor and friend since my first tortuous year at boarding school where he was one of my seniors and I knew that he would be perfect for the job. I would like to thank him for all the work he’s done today…"- Wilhelm Richard Theodor Fugger during his groom speech.
"Look. He's Wil's best mate so like, I don't really have a choice. He's part of the furniture." - Lena Faulkner
"All Blood Talons look like Rahu, until you get them in the moonlight. I'd say he shines in the dark, but that's the opposite of the point. He embraces that darkness with vigor, and that's something we can all learn from" - Sunny Faulkner
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack