The Armidale Court
It was the most stable court in Australia, having had the same prince for almost 140 years. Until Harald Gille was assassinated, during the day, in his EXTREMELY secure haven.
Since then a run of prince's have held the throne including Esteban Cortes who ruled for a period of 2 years between 2013 and 2015 before entering Voluntary Torpor.
Current Court Positions
Prince: Fabian Bainbridge
Seneschal: Annabelle Lee
Hound: Albert Bramage
Prince's Harpy: Tempest
Keeper of Elysium: Angela Deathe
The Primogen Council:
The term Primogen denotes a Kindred of age and/or power, of good standing in the court. The Primogen act as adviser to the Prince of the city. Traditionally decisions made by the Primogen Council are done by a vote after a session of discussion/politicking. The membership has always been and of an odd number, and no member may abstain from a vote, so that a majority can be reached on every vote.
Members of the Court
Remembering THE FALLEN and THE MISSING
Laws of the Court
- Destruction: Destruction of one acknowledge by the Praxis shall be considered an attack on the Praxis and will be dealt with in kind.
- Progeny: Those created without the prince's expressed permission will be killed on sight.
- Hospitality: The crimes of the guest will be laid at the feet of the host.
- Territory: All territory is owned by the Praxis, but stewardship is granted to individuals for service to the Praxis.
- Feeding: To feed in the Territory or herd of another will be considered an attack upon the rightful owner.
- Strangers: Those not acknowledged by the Praxis are not protected by it unless they seek the Hospitality of a member of Court.
- Revelation: To reveal the powers or weaknesses of the kindred to 'others' shall be considered an attack on the Praxis and will be punished accordingly
- Pestilence: Those for whom the kiss spreads pestilence, the final mercy shall be granted.
- Anthema: To trespass upon those sites named "Anthema" shall be considered an attack on the Praxis and will be punished accordingly.
- Amaranth & Drugar: Those that succumb will be granted the final mercy.
Current Non-Court Positions
Gangrel Priscus: Samuel Parker
Mekhet Priscus: Karlin
Nosferatu Priscus: Gregory Homes
Ventrue Priscus: Edward Miles
People's Harpy: Marquerite
Click on the subject to go to the details
IC secure night hack subnet
Status & Boons
Status is a monolithic political regime that all, no matter their personal station, status or desires is forced to abide by, it is also the mechanic for both privilege and accountability (IC and OOC). The higher your status, the more respect and influence you hold, but the higher standard you are held to. Remember that betrayal of the status group Clan/Covenant/City is always a level 1 sin IF YOU ARE CAUGHT.
At Creation You start with 4 points to split amongst your Clan and Covenant a 3/1 split shows where your priorities and loyalties lie, 2/2 means you are walking the tightrope between two masters.
City Status Will be assigned at creation for those starting at the commencement of the Chronicle. Late starters will begin at 0.
Alternate words or status are used in conjunction with certain positions.
- Unacknowledged \ Fair-Game, Patsy, Dead meat
OOO Valued \ Feared(Scourge) \ Knowledgeable(Harpy)
OOOO Respected \ Devoted(Seneschal) \ Trusted(Sheriff)
OOOOO Admired (Prince)
OOOOOO Exalted (Prince and Ascendant/Eminent)
OOOOOOO Flawless (Prince, Ascendant and Eminent)
These alternates reflect the nature of the kindred's standing in the court.
O Visitor (a properly introduced visitor given protection of the court)
OO Respected Visitor (a properly introduced visitor, of Respected status in their own region)
OOO Admired Visitor (a properly introduced visitor, of Admired status in their own region)
OOOO Exalted Visitor (a properly introduced visitor, of Exalted or Flawless status in their own region)
Last Major Update 19 January 2016