Austin Requiem CofD
From BtS Wiki
- 1 Austin Requiem Basics
- 2 The Court
- 3 The Prisci:
- 4 The Covenants and other Power Groups within the City
- 5 The Populace
- 6 Population Notes
- 7 Local Peculiarities
Austin Requiem Basics
- Mood: Power is a Curse
- Kindred are ruled by and through the Blood
- Existence is Pain
- Progress requires bold Action
- Prince: Samuel Gray, Ordo/Invictus Mekhet
- Sheriff: Currently Vacant
The current Prince rules with the advice of the local leaders of the Covenants.
- Invictus: Cybelle Gray
- Ordo Dracul: Gideon Chadwick
- Carthian Movement: Allen Smithee
- Circle of the Crone: Blair.
Though not a formal council, these are the recognized local elders or leaders of each Clan.
The Covenants and other Power Groups within the City
- How the mighty have fallen. Once undisputed rulers of Austin, they rule now only through the merit of Marriage to the new Prince.
- With the departure, both willing and unwilling, of several key Invictus, the Covenant appears to have reached its nadir.
- The other Covenants still remember the threat of War the surrounding cities promised should a Gray not sit on the Throne of Austin.
- The Invictus have been granted 3 dots of Domain
- Invictus of Austin
The Ordo Dracul
- The Covenant of the Prince, though he is also of the Invictus through marriage.
- The Ordo has several Wyrm’s Nests, though perhaps not enough enough members to maintain them all.
- The Ordo have been granted 5 dots of Domain
- Austin Ordo Dracul Academy
The Carthian Movement
- The Carthians have always supported the Prince of Austin... no matter who claims the title.
- Through shrewd deals the Carthians have secured from the Praxis the autonomy of their territory. Though still beholden to the Praxis, for all intents and purposes, their territory is their own.
- The Carthians have been granted 4 dots of Domain
- Austin Carthians
The Circle of the Crone
- Having fought to achieve parity with the other Covenants, they now hold an equal seat at the Primogen Council.
- Though 'a' leader of the Crone advises the Prince, there are rumors of challenges to the position of Heirophant.
- The Circle have been granted 3 dots of Domain
- Austin's Circle of the Crone
The Lancea et Sanctum
- Without a representative on the Primogen Council, little is known of them. Even their numbers are but a guess.
- The Lancea have been granted 4 dots of Domain
- When an Elder Gangrel "requests" territory, it is granted.
- Nicolai holds 2 dots of Domain
- Formerly known as the Baron of South Congress, he has fallen out of favor with the Praxis, and his once stalwart allies seem to have evaporated like smoke.
- Always having a trick up his sleeve, Santiago continues to hold on to his territory, though some question how.
- Santiago has been granted 5 dots of Domain
- Prince's Run is the an area controlled directly by the Prince, and holds 4 dots of Domain
|Character||Covenant||Clan||House||Clan Status||Covenant Status||City Status||Player|
|Samuel Gray||Ordo Dracul / Invictus||Mekhet||House of Gray / House of Ba||3||2 / 3||5||Matthew M.|
|Gideon Chadwick||Ordo Dracul / Carthian Movement||Mekhet||House of Ba||2||3 / 2||2||Daniel T.|
|Allen Smithee||Carthian Movement||Ventrue||2||5||3||James H.|
|Blair||Circle of the Crone||Nosferatu||1||3||2||Jeannie S.|
|Taisha Wolfe||Ordo Dracul||Mekhet||House of Ba||2||3||2||Terry B.|
|Sir Remus||Invictus / Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||1||1 / 0||1||Kyle B.|
|Richard Pike||Circle of the Crone||Daeva||1||1||1||Matt M.|
|Violet Williams||Carthian Movement||Ventrue||1||1||1||Chelsea R.|
|Cybelle Gray||Invictus||Ventrue||House of Gray||2||2||2||NPC|
|Mr. Retro||Unaligned||-||-||-||-||Brandon S.|
- With a population of just under 950,000 humans, Austin its surrounding areas can only sustain so many Kindred. It is for this reason that the creation of a new Kindred must be authorized by the Prince, whether the act itself is done within or without the Domain.
- Having recently completed a census of the Domain, the Prince announced the following numbers publicly:
- Within the Praxis of Austin, there are 48* Kindred. (8 PCs)
- This includes the estimated 11 Lancea et Sanctum who as of this time have not responded to the Prince’s census.
- There are 30 points of Domain distributed throughout the Praxis of Austin, with roughly half of all Feeding Grounds currently unclaimed.
- The Rack, as a note, is neither Domain nor Feeding Grounds, but simply public hunting grounds.
- Covenants are intended as the mechanism for political power, while Clans are intended as a source of long term plans and plots.