- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Quotes
- 3 Rumours
- 4 Inspirations and Soundtrack
- 5 OOC INFORMATION
Bee El (alliteration of his initials B.L. aka Big Lug, a term given him by several of the waitresses at the bars he has bounced at) is a protector at heart. He can be mean, he can be cruel, particularly to those that have wronged his friends, but reserves that malevolence for those situations. Normally he’s a very nice guy, just, cognizant of being very large in a small world. Also, he loves talking about either weightlifting or cooking, two of his passions.
Bee El is MASSIVE (GIANT merit). He stands at 7’ 3” tall and weighs over 450 lbs. He is a mountain of muscle and scars. He is bald, has arms bigger than most people’s legs and has trouble with doorways. He generally wears sleeveless hoodies because none of the shirts he buys fit him. He also generally wears jeans and boots. He has green eyes and a nose that has been broken more times than he can remember.
The sound of the pounding pulse of a too big heart.
He is genuine and likeable, once you get past the towering mass, which tends to put people off. He often will wait for people to talk to him, but has started, particularly since his awakening, initiating conversation.
- Power-lifting and weight-training.
- Cooking and eating.
- Helping the homeless.
- Bullies and rapists.
- Racists and bigots.
- Narcissists and misogynists.
- Lifting heavy things (Strength Performance).
- Fighting (Street and Grappling).
- Anything requiring a delicate touch.
- Mind Control.
- Weight Lifting
Information Known by Awakened Society
He is a better mundane fighter than he is a Mage.
- 1980 – Born at the end of the 80’s (1988) in a trailer park in Ames, IA.
- 1990 – Elementary and Middle School where he was ridiculed for being gigantic.
- 2000 – High School, where he excelled at football, but never went anywhere with it. Lost his father in a drunk driving accident. Worked as a bouncer to help pay for his mom’s survival.
- 2010 – Got into some trouble with the police, lots of fighting, earned cash in street fighting, learned to help the homeless and protect them.
- 2015 – Lost his mom to cancer. Moves into her trailer, teaches himself how to cook for therapy. Also turns to alcohol.
- 2017 – Awakens in a drunken stupor. Spends the rest of the year learning from a homeless guy named Koil, who apparently is a wandering Thyrsus Arrow.
- 2018 – Current day, trying to find more like him, working to help keep the homeless safe and fed.
- "Don’t make me angry… for real, you wouldn’t like me when I’m angry…" – Bee El to a group of guys trying to sneak into the club without paying cover.
- “Why yes, I CAN bench press a Buick…” – Bee El to the same group of guys.
- "Quote" - reference
- "Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- ‘The Rundown’ – Beck (Dwayne Johnson’s character)
- Hafthor Bjornsson
- ‘Born Strong’ – the documentary on Powerlifting