- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Information Known by Kindred Society
- 3 Lineage
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Rumours
- 6 Inspirations and Soundtrack
- 7 OOC Information
Quiet but friendly, Billie isnt sure where they fit in this new world, but they are eager to learn more!
Billie Clark is a nondescript, person of an unknown gender. They are skinny, about 65kg, 150cm, light brown hair, very pale blue eyes, reddie/pinkish toned skin, raised at 25. As a Nos, they have subtle rat like features that are all the more unsettling for their “not a monster/not a human” nature. With the rat like features, Billie has posture of someone trying to make themselves smaller, keeps to the sides of the room, a wallflower in most cases. They always have books on them, and feel the need to talk about some obscure topic that has grabbed their interest. It is difficult to identify Billies gender, and most people would not want to go further in the attempt.
Billie dresses in old, roomy clothing, that while ragged and poorly cared for is always clean. Always has at least one book hidden on their person at all times. Billie will do anything to save a book, and has a large collection they prize over everything else. While friendly, as a high functioning autistic Billie does not understand sarcasm well, needs certain points of social interaction explained to them. They take comments way to seriously, they don’t act foolishly, but will ask a million questions until they understand.
Billie lives a very solitary life, studies full time and works as a technician at the university Library. Their only friends are fellow loners at uni and in the gaming world, and the nice old asian lady who lives on the bottom floor of the apartment block, Mrs Heoung, who seems to have adopted Billie.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1993 - October 10th - Born in Bendigo, Victoria to Linda Clark
- 1999 - 2005 - Attend Quarry Hill Primary School
- 2006 - 2010 - Attend Bendigo Senior Secondary College
- 2011 - 2015 - Attend Monash University - Bachelor of Law and Bachelor of Commerce
- 2016 - Attend Monash University - Master of Law and International Development
- 2017 - Attend Monash University - Master of Commercial Law
- JAN - Details
- - reference.
"Ain't they sweet. But they know their sweetness will be used against them. They're ready to learn and change and grow, an' I will look after my Little B while they go through this tribulation. Well, if they don't explode from blushin."
- - Vulture
- "They don't know it yet, but being me childe means that I'm in yer life. I'm not going away. I am shelter an' steel for their spine, and if anyone fucks with my babythey, I will murder them and piss on the ashes. Don't tell Billie I said that, though. They'll get upset."
- - Vulture again, after adopting Billie as her childe.
"Billie's a good kid, smart as they come but I kind of get the feeling they've been pretty sheltered till now - and now they're swimming with the proverbial sharks with a learning curve you could join the mile high club on. Good thing they learn fast"
"This young one, I like it. Study Hard Billie, and you'll go far"
- Uncle Gadi - "Billie's totally farking messed up my library... I had everything in piles of stuff and now I cant find anything..."
- Leon - "They tided it up and sorted it into Dewey Decimal system..."
- Uncle Gadi - "As I said totally messed everything up, cant find anything now...."
- - October 2018
- Person 2 - "quote."
- - reference.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Ducky and McGee from NCIS