Chantilly Lace Roe
|Chantilly Lace Roe|
|Covenant:||Circle of the Crone •|
|Embraced:||2nd October 1992|
- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Information Known by Kindred Society
- 3 Lineage
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Rumours
- 6 Inspirations and Soundtrack
- 7 OOC Information
Pale skin, high cheekbones, piercing eyes, hair as white as snow always perfectly styled. Lacey is a representation of classic beauty, unerring and unchanging even in the modern world despite the obvious strangeness about her due to her born albinsim.
Realistically, Chantilly Lace is 5'7", tall and yet petite. There's something to be said for the fact that even at 28 when she was embraced she still looked younger. She took care of herself as a kine and it certainly shows under the usual Daeva grandeur. A cupid's bow mouth sits beneath a slim nose with a slightly larger end than most and piercing almond-shaped blue eyes. Her face is framed with pure white hair that falls in cascading waves over her pale shoulders. Her eyelashes are white, her eyebrows are white. There never seems to not be a small smile on her lips, one of knowing, of teasing, like she knows what people want and exactly how to give it to them.
What she wears obviously changes depending on the social situation. Important meeting? Time to dress up, show her class, show her standing. Hanging with family? Pants and a shirt are fine within reason. Doesn’t matter what she wears, she makes effort to look good in it.
Lacey has spent her years with her kindred family of her embrace cultivating her confidence, displaying herself as a powerful woman with no façade to break through. That façade has offered her a thick skin that it is hard to penetrate.
However, if people pay attention to her hands they may notice a bracelet being toyed with like prayer beads especially in uncomfortable or potentially dangerous situations, or they may hear how her accent thickens, how French slips into impeccably structured English sentences...but not by accident, perhaps she likes the mystery it seems to give her.
The mortal world knows Chantilly Lace Roe as Ingenue Durand. Or at least it did until she was 16 and orphaned. Her teachers then knew her as a bright resourceful girl, and wondered for years about what had become of her when she disappeared post her parents death
With no family to speak of she was left to fend for herself on the streets. That's when she took a different name, one the world didn't know her by. She stopped being ingenue Durand and became Chantilly Lace Chiffon; a pretty name for the woman she wanted to become if she just managed to survive.
And she survived; barely. She was taken in by a big name man with a big name family and tutored until she was prepared to take over. Chantilly Lace Chiffon ran business in the background, proved her worth and was a popular young woman amongst the people who knew her.
So when she was stabbed brutally by people attending her establishment, and she disappeared for a time people assumed she was dead. But when she resurfaced some time later, a little colder, a little sterner, but certainly living up to the name she chose for herself and the new last name: Roe.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1964 - Born in Nice, France.
- 1980 - Her parents are killed in a car accident while she is at school. With no grandparents or other relatives alive she ends up on the streets within the year, fending for herself through pickpocketing people or selling herself for enough money to survive.
- 1981 - Picked up by Jakob Roe one night. He sees her potential and brings her in to work with him.
- 1982 - Actually begins work for Jakob. She is placed in control of one of the brothels he runs, and under her, it begins to flourish. She takes jobs herself regularly for extra cash.
- 1990 - In September she realizes she is pregnant.
- 1991 - Gives birth to her daughter Eloise in May.
- 1992 - Is attacked in the brothel she runs for Jakob. Is stabbed multiple times and is left to bleed out as they rob her and her people.
- 2000 - Able to control herself better she is re-introduced to the world and begins running things proper.
- 2016 - Spends Christmas with her family in Italy.
- 2017 - Travels to Australia to live.
- JUL -
- Travels to Brisbane at the invitation of her Uncle Gaspar
- Is convinced into the Circle of the Crone by her Uncle.
- - reference.
(While eyeing a kindred who made a rude comment) "Well of course you couldnt do what she does, you would be broke in a week"
- - 'Tres'
"Chantilly is the favourite of my nieces, so witty and full of charm. Breaking hearts just as quickly as she wins them"
- - 'Uncle' Gaspar
"Tilly makes me proud as a Sire could be, she holds the value of Family close to her sweet heart."
"Lacey? I suppose I wish we could've met under better circumstances than just after we left Perth, but she's still my sister. Her blood still calls to mine even if we don't seem to have a huge amount in common sometimes"
- Gaspar Acosta Da Blanca - "What drives you my sweet? What makes you want to wake up each night?"
- Chantilly Lace Roe - "The need to experience things, to live, Oncle. I almost died twice and was saved by Jakob on both occasions, although one has left to my current state of living. The world wished me dead, I would see it watch me live."
- - During the Roe trip to Toowoomba, in a quiet moment.
- Single handedly helped legalise prostitution in [insert home state here]
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Youtube - Lacey's Playlist
- Youtube - Dead Girl Walking
- Youtube - Do Ya Wanna Ride?
- Youtube - You Don't Own Me
- Belle - Secret Diary of a Call Girl