|Concept:||Romanian Witch/Telephone Psychic|
|Covenant:||Circle of the Crone •|
|Sire:||Nikolai Dashkov (NPC)|
|Group:||House Mae'r Ceiswyr|
While meeting Claudia for the first time she seem to be cold, a bit of a cynic. When approached she can play hard to get, a bit of a charming socialite, also has a bit of an attitude especially to the Lancea et Sanctum. However, when you eventually get to know her, when she let guard down she can be nurturing, motherly and caring but also she is strong-willed and fierce.
She may have a strong, cold personality however her appearance contrasts as she is beautifully elegant and enchanting in person. Her olive skin, soft features, dark eyes, and ebony hair; others can she why she is known as the Romani Witch of the East, alluring but also dangerously cunning. Realistically, Claudia is 5'4", however her height doesn't fail to show her strength.
What she wears obviously changes depending on the social situation and she also has her traditional clothing for her rituals and spells.
Faceclaim: Emeraude Toubia
Claudia lives on the outskirts of Melbourne near Geelong, she owns a business called The Mind's Eye as a online/telephone psychic. She is quite gifted in her craft and is somewhat regarded in the psychic community in Melbourne.
If she needs to do in-person readings with her clients she will wear a veil during the session.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1961 - Born in Mogoșoaia near Bucharest, Romania.
- 1979 - Left home to go on a spiritual trip around Romania, then later kidnapped and was brought into a group of ghoul trafficking travelling caravans.
- 1981 - Brought by Nikolai Dashkov (Mekhet Lance) and was taken back with him to Sydney, Australia.
- 1983 - Later embraced against her will by her Sire, then left Sydney to go and travel around Australia.
- 1989 - Start travelling with Isaac Foxe while on her second spiritual trip.
- 1997 - Settles in Melbourne late in the year, starts bunking around Victoria doing night tarot readings.
- 2000 - Moves to the outskirts of Melbourne near Geelong, later joins the Circle of the Crone and starting her business called the "The Mind's Eye".
- 2005/2017 - She been travelling back and forth in SA and VIC to help out the Circle of the Crone, but also to Brisbane to see her cousins once in awhile.
- [AWAITING VENUE START]
She is a part of House Mae'r Ceiswyr
Full Lineage ✔️ = Approved for play || 💀 = Dead || ⚰️ = Torpored || ❓ = Missing || 🔒 = Retired PC
- NPC - Ordo Dracul - Details still being approved
- Yr Ysgolhaig (Brisbane) ✔️
- Rebekah (NPC) 💀
- Mireti al-Narha (NPC)
- JD MacDonald (Adelaide) ✔️
- Yr Ysgolhaig (Brisbane) ✔️
- Nikolai Dashkov - A Mekhet Lance residing Sydney, they don't have the best relationship as the last thing that her Sire says to her was "If I ever see you or in the city again, you pagan snake. I will burn you at the stake myself!" (good talk).
- "I can do a quick reading for you, but of course it will cost you."
- "No matter what you do or what you believe in, The Dark Mother watches all of her children." To Isabelle during one of Claudia's visits to Brisbane
- "I will follow you thought fire and brimstone, Grand Priestess, If you know that this offering is a good omen, I will accept it." To Celene at the Grove, being offered an apple from the Dark Mother's tree
- "She's beautiful, an' I'm glad she's here to have taken the lead- fuck knows we'd suck at it, hey" - Vulture
Inspirations and Soundtrack