"Collateral. The word exists for a reason."
Echtheid is a homeless woman in her mid to late twenties with brown eyes and long black hair, clad in tatty layers of worn clothes and a vague layer of dirt. She is usually seen with a bag of some kind, usually a striped trolley bag but occasionally a duffel bag or camping swag.
A feeling of deprivation seeps into your body- your fingers and toes going cold and your belly growling with hunger as if you have been hunted without rest all night. The last moment before the end.
Echtheid is a typical Thyrsus, eclectic and wild with both quick feet and mind. Her social graces aren't the most refined and her attitude is care-free but cold- living on the streets has meant that she's naturally cautious about everyone and everything she crosses paths with. Once on side though, she seems to be a loyal friend indeed.
- Hearty food
- The warmth of a man's blood on your hands
- Two-faced rat dogs
- Scat (the musical genre)
- Jazz (scat's superior cousin)
- 2018 - Bursts into the city of Brisbane ready to party hard.
- "I'm just the simple truth- all things end."
- "Quote goes here."
- - by you.
- "A conversation" - You
- "A conversation" - Them
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Burt - Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency
- Esme Shelby - Peaky Blinders
- The Vedma bloodline from Vampire: the Requiem
- Hobo With A Shotgun
- Repo: the Genetic Opera!
- Leeroy Jenkins
Spotify playlist: MurderHobo
Character Inspiration Board: The Queen of The Stoop