|Auspice:||Hunter in Darkness|
|Player:||[mailto: Claire A]|
|Storyteller:||[mailto: Forster-Tuncurry VST]|
Elizabeth Masters has been a fixture of the Forster-Tuncurry area for nearly twenty years, teaching history and drama at Forster Public School and volunteering as a ranger at the nearby National Park.
Elizabeth is a grey haired, older woman in her mid 60's, however age hasn't seemed to have slowed her down any. Laugh lines crease her blue-grey eyes and she has a ready smile. She tends to favour comfortable, sturdy clothing and handmade, slightly eccentric accessories.
Elizabeth is strong willed and feisty, but at the same time is warm and approachable. She loves stories, both telling them and listening to others, as well as teaching any who wish to learn. She has a definite soft spot for young people, and has been known to have fostered a number of troubled youth over the years.
Sky-Sound - By Tahlia Fields
Rainsong - Beth has been known as Rainsong for as long as anyone remembers. She's known for telling the stories and singing the songs of the Forsaken over the long nights of winter.
Information Known by Forsaken Society
Elizabeth first became known among the Uratha in the early 1970s, joining the pack of Benjamin "Battle-Bound" Rivers shortly after her First Change. She ran with them for a little over twenty years before dropping off the radar for several years before appearing in the Forster-Tuncurry region in 2001.
- 1973 - Changed for the first time in the rainforests of northern QLD, being found by Old Ben
- 1980 - Married and first of two children is born
- 1996 - Left Ipswich, eventually finding her way to the Forster region.
- 2001 - Settled in Forster, started teaching at the local high school.
- 2007 - The Protectorate is formed, Beth's pack the Lyceum is one of the founding packs
- 2009 - A number of Willworkers move into the area, there are several bloody battles with losses on both sides. Rainsong and Tutel reach an understanding, she defends him against several other Uratha who would have preferred to see him driven out of the area as he has always been respectful to the Forsaken.
- 2012 - The Week of Broken Howls. Two members of the Lyceum pack are killed, Beth herself left severely injured and near death when Cayden draws off the attackers, helping to save Beth's life. She is found and brought back to Forster where Sunny helps her to recuperate. Sunny and later Charles join Beth as members of the Lyceum pack
"Quote" - reference
- "I'm happy and eternally grateful to Ms. Masters, I was lucky and could done something horrible if she wasn't with me during my First Change." - Rei Washington
- "That saying about listening to your Elders? You might want to listen to her. She knows where she's going and unlike a lot of wolves, she knows when to stop." - Cayden Smith
- "She is an utmost example of what it is to be wise, and the glory of the tale. Listen to her- if you ask nicely, she'll tell you a tale you need to hear. If you're lucky, she'll tell you about her scars." - Sunny Faulkner
- "Look, she helped me get into drama so I didn't snap and actually kill a guy. Only teacher to really get me and my weirdness. I'm grateful to Beth for putting in the effort to make sure I didn't become a serial killer at 15." - Lena Faulkner
- "Father and Mother mourn for him. Destroyer without a trail to follow." -Tahlia Fields
- "Foolish pup has eyes but does not see, ears but does not hear. Trail is there but he cannot follow." -Elizabeth Masters
- "I cry with the mother. His blindness is nettles on burns." -Tahlia Fields
- "Tales will be told. He will face those wronged. Small Wolf is tired and has roamed far. Eat now." -Elizabeth Masters
Inspirations and Soundtrack