|Title:||Madame Au Pair, Interpreter|
|Group:||House of Maine|
- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Information Known by Kindred Society
- 3 Timeline
- 4 Lineage
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Rumours
- 7 Inspirations and Soundtrack
- 8 OOC Information
Georgiana is generally seen wearing a completely-buttoned-up black blouse and pleated black skirt, sometimes with a green blazer. One side of her face appears horrifically burnt and is sometimes covered by a sheer green veil.
On her free nights Georgiana runs night classes at her very own School of Etiquette and Charm and has courses tailored for Kine as well as Kindred.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1916 - Born at the Adelaide Women's Destitute Asylum. Her mother passes away shortly after the birth.
- 1917 - Georgiana is adopted by Lucille and Richard Turpin
- 1933 - Georgiana meets and later marries affluent businessman William Cavendish
- 1948 - Divorces William for adultery
- 1950s (exact date not common IC knowledge) - Embraced and joins the Invictus
- 1957 - Meets The Red Priest, who encourages her to train as an Au Pair
- 1965 - Sets up Madame Turpin's School of Etiquette and Charm. Initially classes are for Kine only but Georgiana starts taking on Kindred students as soon as she is qualified.
- 1968 - Travels to Sydney for a brief visit. Meets Helena at Court where they discuss her work as an Au Pair and Helena promises to contact Georgiana if the need arises for her services.
- 1976 - Starts to take an interest in working as an Interpreter as well as an Au Pair
- 1988 - Takes on a young Daeva student's early education. The student tests the limits of her patience and after a while stubbornly persevering in her attempts to teach him she finally sends him away, declaring him unteachable.
- 2006 - Makes a significant anonymous donation to the South Australian Heritage Council, to be put towards converting the surviving buildings of the Adelaide Destitute Asylum into a museum.
- 2011 - Takes Wicked-V on as a student
- FEB - Greets two previously-unfamiliar Nosferatu and calls a Clan meeting where she persuades the newcomers to get to work building a Necropolis. At an Invictus meeting agrees to act as an ambassador of sorts to the Carthians and gives her opinions regarding news of a Masquerade breach in Queensland.
* * *
* * *
:: - reference.
:: - who said it.
* * *
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Geraldine McEwan as seen in Agatha Christie's Marple
- Dolores Umbridge