|Concept:||Good ol country girl who loves a fight|
|Player:||[mailto: Ali L]|
|Storyteller:||Forsaken Southern Cross Forster-Tuncurry VST|
5'8", long blonde hair and blue eyes. Harley has an athletic build, and mostly is seen wearing jeans/ cut offs, t-shirts, leather jacket and boots.
Harley is an honest country farm girl. She tells you what she thinks and doesn't sugar coat it. She's hardworking and loyal. Work hard play hard sums her up. She's not afraid to try anything, and in fact seems to want to try everything.
Information Known by Forsaken Society
Harley is one of the Faulkner family of Coomba Park near Forster-Tuncurry. Born in 1993, she is the youngest of the eight siblings. Her real name is Danaë, but she earned the nickname Harley for her love of bikes which developed at the age of 10 when she started to build her own bike. Her parents are Marshall and Athena Faulkner, both Uratha and long time members of the Protectorate. Of her family, two older siblings, Ajax and Lena are Uratha, as are her nieces Sunny and Meg. Harley had her first change in 2014, at the age of 21 while in Armidale attending the University of New England, and was fostered into her new life by her brother Jax. She lives on the family's property - Falconholme - and can often be found roaming around the farm working with Jax, or in her workshop tinkering with farm equipment and working on her bikes.
- 1993 - Born- Forster-Tuncurry
- 1998-2004 - Harley goes to school in Coolongarook.
- 2003 - [Lena Faulkner|Lena]] starts dating Wil. Harley is interested in the love-hate relationship they have.
- 2005-2008 - Great Lakes College (Forster Campus). Harley meets Ruka ,Mizuki and Esmee at school. She is very competitive and likes sports. She plays soccer, and joins the wrestling squad. She also takes up Jujitsu for a while.
Harley starts to notice boys and goes out with a few, though its not serious. The fact that she is too sporty too strong, too well defined and too competitive means a lot of boys are intimidated by her.
- 2009-2010 - College in Port Macquarie. She boards in town and comes home for holidays.
- 2011 - Harley spends the year riding around Australia on her motorbike. She does a few photo shoots for a Motorbiking magazine.
- 2012 - Moves to Armidale to study Agriculture at UNE. Comes back to Forster for the funeral of her father Marshall afetr the Week of Broken Howls.
- 2014 - Getting passing grades, and finally her first serious boyfriend, Harley is enjoying her life away from the farm, even though she is studying Agriculture with a view to going back and helping Ajax run it. That is until her first change. After the mess is covered up, Harley moves back to the family home to complete her degree via correspondence, and begins to try and understand her new life. During this time, she is not only mentored by Ajax, but Cayden Smith, who had been a face she'd seen around the farm occasionally while growing up taught her about the gifts of the Full Moon, and how to control the rage and anger inside.
- 2015 - Harley meets Levi at the hunting store. The two gradually become friends and go on regular hunting trips to supply fresh meat for their tables.
Purity 1: Born under the Full Moon
Purity 2: She fasted for a month (while not on the hunt) - a big sacrifice, everyone knows how much Harley likes food.
Purity 3: Showing respect to prey. Not assuming it was an easy hunt and preparing right for it.
Honour 1: Submitting to the Lunes for judgement.
Honour 2: Hampering own abilities in a fair fight. When you fight against the blooded, you need to make sure it's a fair fight.
Glory 1: Facing the tribal prey for the first time- just after first change. Glory 2: Facing multiple opponents, two who were claimed when defeating the Brisbane Parliament
"Lena, are they vegetarians like the Cullen's?"
"She's got spirit, strength and good looks. Gauru really is like second skin to her. So go ahead, try her patience. She won't just knock you down a few pegs. She'll throw you off the whole damned tree." - Cayden Smith
"Meeting Harls was kind of like a revelation - realising you weren't the only one that found most teenage girl stuff a stupid waste of time and that maybe you weren't as weird as you thought you were. Her being Uratha when I'm not hasn't changed that" - Tabitha Kelly
"We're nothing alike, but she's my baby sister and if you put your hand on her without her permission it's not just me you'll have to deal with. Harls is known as Five-Finger-Death-Punch for a reason." - Lena
"Another aunt that I was raised with. She's more like a sister, and has always welcomed me as such. I love her, I love her fire, and I love her cooking- between us, it almost seems that we keep Forster-Tuncurry fed" - Sunny, with a wink
"My baby sister will always be exactly that, my baby sister. No matter how many times I see her rage and witness the violence in her heart, she'll still be my baby sister" -- Ajax Faulkner
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack
|Player:||[mailto: Ali L.]|