|Storyteller:||St. Louis VST|
He's finally quit dressing like a bum!
With his recent appointment to Voice, Harvey has started dressing like someone might expect. He's usually wearing some sort of decent button-down shirt with a tie, a nice pair of jeans and some running shoes. Hair, he keeps pulled back in a ponytail, and his beard stays trimmed to manageable lengths.
Though, when on certain assignments he still keeps his bum-wear around.
Really depends. Are you paying him for a professional opinion? You can probably trust what he says. Do you have a problem that needs a solution? Probably your best friend. Is he on his own and just hanging out? He's probably providing Statler and Waldorf levels of commentary.
The Absolutely Fantastic and Positively Mesmerizing Harvey (he never tells how he got that name), funkel Zehlen (from really back in the day), recently, The Hellhound (which he doesn't like, but has done nothing to dissuade), Old Dawg, Voice of the Void
- 1948 - Was in a little town that served him a drink called "Troll Hammer". The told him that the mug, a large wooden thing the size of a small barrel was a real hollowed out trolls hammer. Of course, he couldn't tell them that they were right but it was the first time he was ever drunk.
- 1970 - Was in Germany, eventually left for Holland to answer a favor.
- 1990 - While it's not confirmed Harvey was in any way involved, the streets of New Jersey were suspiciously clean for several months.
- 2016 - Voted for Snoop Dog, mostly as a joke but did legit think he'd make a better president.
- Several of these may be lies.
- Apparently enjoys tea parties.
- Rumored to be responsible for what the supnat. community has started to dub #blizzardcane-Harvey or #Harveygeddon (the blizzard that hit 12/29/2017)
- Recently made Voice of the Void of St. Louis, when the previous Voice stepped down.
- Seen a lot at the fight club at Soulard, and out with Lee.
- Has his own office!
- Seriously overprotective of the people close to him.
- Might actually be brilliant, but you'd have to talk to him long enough to find out which I've been told is a task in itself
- "That may be but it's like waking up to find out your mother made muffins for breakfast. You just can't help but enjoy the aroma." Harvey to Lee.
- "Guess I'll have your cake and eat it too, muffin. Hit me with that invite when you can, you obviously have my number. Harvey out." Harvey to someone.
- "Don't worry, he's got Harvey logic," Brad about his chara.
- "I'm sure that's very impressive to someone who cares, but you don't exactly impress me, you know." He looks around at the thralls. "Some of us can make real friends, you lonely bastard." - While talking to Tristan D'argent while he was surrounded by entralled mortals.
- What's with this guy and keys?
- Sexually repressed, superiority complex
- Has trouble controlling his abilities when he's drunk. Likes to throw his weight around.
- Has a fire kink
- Seen going into a leather shop?
- A uniquely terrible dancer, but quite adept at playing chess.
- Known to run pool table scams in his youth.
- In 9 months time will be a proud daddy to Brits kid.
- "Did you know that Nazareth is Murmur and Harveys secret child? Ssssh! Don't tell Frank or Lee! They don't know! Wait, how many kids does Harvey have now? Isn't there two or three more?"
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Named after Big Bad Harv, or Two-face from Batman: The Animated Series
- Ideals stolen from Streetlight Manifesto's "The Three of Us"
|Player:||[mailto: Brad Garrett]|