|Covenant:||Lancea et Sanctum •••|
|Group:||Acharit Hayami, Mae'r Ceiswyr|
Jasper was born in 1951 in Israel to a Jewish German family, a family that was lucky enough to leave Germany at the first sign of trouble. He had a normal childhood for an individual in the new nation of Israel until he was 12 when a border conflict led to his family being split, his father and twin sibling are missing (presumed dead). He and his mother moved to Jerusalem. Jasper served in the IDF for 6 years and was honorably discharged when he look shrapnel to the left leg. He found re-adjusting to civilian life difficult but found solace in his faith. He soon became a Rabbi and served in that capacity until he was embraced by his sire.
Jasper is of average height with short black hair and a clean shaven face. He is of German descent but it can be hard to tell due to his naturally tanned skin. He is rarely seen without his staff, when he does not have it he walks with a noticeable limp favouring his left leg. He usually wears dark, loose clothes a knee length fog coat and a wide brimmed black or charcoal hat.
Jasper is presumed dead in his home country. Since arriving in Brisbane he has kept a low profile usually using his keeper, Brother Lazarus, to deal with the Mortal World.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Jasper is known to be in Brisbane looking for his Grandsire, Mahyar al-Sahand, who came to the city in 1959 to fight, and presumably defeat, the Strix.
- 1951 - Born
- 1963 - caught in a conflict, loses father and twin sibling. Moves to Jerusalem
- 1969 - Joins IDF
- 1975 - Honorably Discharged from IDF
- 1978 - Becomes a registered Rabbi
- 1981 - Met Felicity Leblanc whilst doing humanitarian work. They quickly became fast friends and lovers. They were forced apart when her superiors found out.
- 1983 - Embraced amid a bombardment of a remote town. Presumed dead
- 1986 - Encountered Felicity in Yemen whilst he was on a reconnaissance mission for his order. The connection was still there and after a night together she attempted to find him again leading to him embracing her.
- 1987 - Felicity is released
- 1988 - Felicity is forced to move away as they become far too absorbed in each other.
- 2016 - The family receives a USB presumably from his Grandsire. Jasper is sent to Brisbane with the USB to investigate
- 2017 - Jasper arrives in Brisbane via cargo ship.
- 2018 - Jasper becomes Deacon of Australia, representing the will of Elder Trinity.
- March 2018 - Jasper embraces Starr and heads to Geelong where he meets Felicity before she goes to Perth.
Full Lineage ✔️ = Approved for play || 💀 = Dead || ⚰️ = Torpored || ❓ = Missing || 🔒 = Retired PC
- NPC - Ordo Dracul - Details still being approved
- Yr Ysgolhaig (Brisbane) ✔️
- Rebekah (NPC) 💀
- Mireti al-Narha (NPC)
- JD MacDonald (Adelaide) ✔️
- Yr Ysgolhaig (Brisbane) ✔️
"Quote" - reference
"Jasper преданный человек. Он заботится о других над ним. You do not meet a person like him often." - Kisa Novell.
"I wonder what he has against the Nazis?" - Luke Goodman
"I wish I had been the bearer of better news. Yet he took it with grace few manage to show" - Meredith Winchester-Roe after advising Jasper of the fate of Al-Sahand
"Shame he supports the poaching of ghouls, he seemed nice enough..." - Sophie White Roe
"Ahh Jasper ...... you sure do farking add a sparkle to the conversation and your very presence brightens the farking room” - Uncle Gadi on Jasper still shedding glitter.
Viktor Reynder - "Jasper, why do you stay with them?" Jasper Wolfe - "With the Lancea? Because deep down they stand for something important in our society. Someone has to try and keep them to that."
- Has ties to the Mossad
- I hear he’s gay
- What? No, he’s 100% bi
- That man sure knows how to wield a staff...
- He’s really the secret head of the LS in the country.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Jayla - Star Trek: Beyond
- Set Roth - Wolfenstein The New Order