|Concept:||Mekhet Force of Nature|
|City:||GSS (No Home VSS) •|
|Storyteller:||GSS (No Home VSS) VST|
Kage has a reputation as a professional assassin, specialising in the impossible.
Kage wears modern clothes with a slightly archaic twist. While nothing particularly stands out, something about Kage suggests great power. Kage is silent in court. His mouth seldom opens, but when it does there is nothing human about it. Even a casual observer can see Kage is a monster.
In formal court, Kage is silent, but commanding. On occasion he is mistaken for Invictus due to his silence, patience and posture. On other occasions he has been mistaken for a statue. In a less formal setting Kage literally lets his hair down, and actually has body language. It is wrong, but it is there. Only among those he considers friends does he say much.
Kage is known among the mortal world as a member of the Yakuza. He is a welter of false identities and shifting aliases, but among those who know these things he is known to do "good work". He is considered an outsider, someone brought in to do a specific job, and then to leave.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Kage is a killer. A mercenary. An assassin. He specialised in the impossible targets. Elders. Bunkers. Even Strix on at least two occasions. He's a member of the Circle of the Crone and with the Carthians. He's professional with Invictus. He has a serious dislike for the Lancea Sanctum, and while he used to have a good relationship with the Ordo Dracul that was before they kidnapped and tortured him for three decades. Kage is always on the move. He never settles down. If he's in town, its because someone is paying for someone else to die... except in Canberra. In Canberra he smiles, nods, obeys the rules and hasn't killed anyone since he woke up. Kage was imprisoned at the bottom of the Ordo's Prison while they were still in power. He was there decades, while those who escaped rescued those who hadn't. Whatever he is, the Ordo Dracul went to a lot of effort to make sure he was never going to get out. His elder daughter is Kageko, a dangerous Yakuza killer. His youngest Kuroko.
- 1882 - turns up in Tokyo, already an assassin and enforcer
- 1884 - Embraces Kageko
- 1895 - moves to the UK as an ambassador.
- 1899 - Embraces Helena
- 1900-1912 - travels through western Europe
- 1912-WWI travels through Egypt
- 1914 - fights in WWI.
- 1923 - fights a losing war against the Lance Sanctum takeover of Tokyo. Leaves.
- 1923 - moves to America and starts mercenary work.
- 1934 - Embraces Rosetta
- 1937 - fights in WWII
- 1945 - retires
- 1947 - goes back to mercenary work. Joins the Carthians.
- 1965 - missing, presumed dead. Actually kidnapped.
- 1980 - discovered to be trapped in the Ordo's prison laboratory when his eldest, Kageko turns up to mentor his youngest Kuroko
- 2015 - Awakens. Goes back to mercenary work.
- 2017 - Announces he intends to settle in Canberra.
Kuroko announces that her Sire is going to settle in Canberra. Agrees to follow ??? as Regent.
- JUN - Details
- JUL - Details
- AUG - Details
- SEP - Details
- OCT - Details
- NOV - Details
- DEC - Details
Kage's sire is unknown.
Kage owns to no living siblings
- - reference.
- - who said it.
- Kage once disembowelled a man in a locked nuclear bunker, without unlocking it.
- Kage is actually a five thousand year old Sumerian god of darkness.
- Kate is a position title. This is just the current title
- A vamp in Germany claimed he killed Kage. So did another vamp, in Mexico City.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- John Wick
- Grosse Pointe Blank