|Kimberly ‘Bowie’ Bowman|
Kimberly isn’t terribly tall or built, at 5’9 and only 85kg, but he makes up for it with his outfits. Somewhat like a peacock; he could probably deck someone, but better to scare them off with how scare he can look by just wearing all black and eyeliner sharp enough to kill someone. He’s always liked make-up and since finishing high school he’s refused to not wear it. Enjoy what you enjoy and live your truest life.
Bowie is friendly, but often keeps to himself. He takes a while to trust people, but once he does, he’s very loyal. Easy to smile, but with a rather dark sense of humour. He enjoys things most people find gross, whether it was his love or horror movies that spurred this or it spurred his love of horror is up for debatable.
Information Known by Forsaken Society
- Bowie lives on the homestead with most of The Lyceum pack
- 1997 - Was born on the second of August to parents, Candice and Alexander.
- 1998-2017 - STUFF HAPPENS, MORE TO COME
- 2018 - Had his first change early in the year and came under the wing of Beth Masters
- JAN -
- FEB -
- MAR -
“There is no ethical consumption under late stage capitalism. Everyone, human or animal is exploited for the masses to consume.“
"He confuse me. Like walking into maze, made of pack." - Tahl
"He's got a bit of a chip on his shoulder about being lower than others - I'm not sure if it's because he's gentle and quiet in a world where the loudest and strongest drown everyone else out or something else, but if you can get him talking he's actually worth listening to about a lot of things. Can't say I agree with his ideas about people with money, but we all have our prejudices I guess" - Tabitha Kelly
- "So I think, at this point, we train. We scout. We do what we can stomach with the Fire Touched. And we work to get Hunter's Rest back." - Sunny
- "...Burn it. Nu Mus Halhala. Burn it." - Tahl
- "Let No Sacred Place in Your Territory Be Violated? ...Wait, that could be a good idea, it would get rid of PKs in the territory." - Rei
- "Yes. She's a Mennina." - Sunny
- "Sounds like something they would say" - Charles
- "Fire is very cleansing." - Bowie
- "And the land remembers when it was tamed by fire" - Sunny
- "Sounds good to me. If it isn't our land, then like fuck it's gonna be theirs." - Bowie
- - The Lyceum, agreeing on the appropriate treatment for the desecration of Hunter's Rest.
- He's like a bulldog. Scary, but probably incredibly gentle.
Inspirations and Soundtrack