|Covenant:||Ordo Dracul •|
|Group:||Lucien Institute; Scavs|
- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Information Known by Kindred Society
- 3 Lineage
- 4 Associations
- 5 Status
- 6 Quotes
- 7 Inspirations and Soundtrack
- 8 OOC Information
"...We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness."
- - the Declaration of Independence, JULY 4, 1776.
An Average-looking tall, athletic man save for Silver-dyed hair. Usually wearing a hoodie of some descriptor over a Tshirt and cargo pants. He wears a facemask around his neck, ready to go at any moment.
Self-Assured but committed to pushing towards a better future for Humanity and Kindred alike.
Rules of Hax Club:
- Don't talk about Hax Club.
- Do Not talk about Hax Club.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Young but determined Carthian Movement Hacker looking to move above his current station.
- INFORMATION KNOWN ONLY TO L3XX'S CLOSE FRIENDS AND FAMILY
- INFORMATION KNOWN ONLY TO CARTHIAN MOVEMENT
- INFORMATION KNOWN ONLY TO ORDO DRACUL
- 1990 - Approximate Date of Birth.
- 1992 - Born Alexander James Henderson on June 7th 1992 to Rose Henderson in the Mater Hospital, Brisbane.
- 1993 - Rose and Alex move to Ballarat. Rose starts teaching at Ballarat State High.
- 1997 - Alex starts his first day of School and immediately becomes friends with Sarah Washburne.
- 2005 - Alex and Sarah start Highschool.
- 2009 - The Black Saturday Bushfires scorch much of the Forrest in Rural Victoria. Rose Henderson is administered to the Ballarat Base Hospital with 3rd Degree burns after being found on the property of a friend she was trying to help evacuate, she dies in Hospital on March 3rd. 16 year old Alex spirals into severe depression. The Washburne Family Adopt him during this time.
- 2010 - Alex, having missed a large chunk of the 2009 school year opts to repeat his year 12 studies.
- 2011 - Alex starts at the University of Ballarat studying a Bachelor of Information Technology specializing in Cyber-security.
- 2013 - Approximate Year of Embrace by a young Carthian Celeste Venturi.
- 2013 to mid 2014 - Helped get a Housing Project approved in the Domain of Ballarat which has brought a gradual incremental population boon to the area, which will result in larger feeding grounds in the coming 10 to 15 years.
- 2017 - "What is this thing happening up in Queensland?" Somehow Arrives in Toowoomba.
- MAR - Shows up in Toowoomba and sought out by Captain Gaspar for his Technical Expertise.
- APR - Orders a round of Gaspar's Revenge, a flaming shot, for the court of Toowoomba sending half the court into a fear frenzy. Ran errands for the Captain, including being involved in a very Rick and Morty incident with Redfoot and the owner of the local bar Jerry. Meets up with his fellow Carthians and gets Acknowledged.
- MAY - Thomas Reeve and Liam Frazer come to Brisbane. Carthians help find a missing persons who had been abducted and murdered by YorkYorks/Mermaids around Lake Wyvenhoe. ---
- JUN - Went to a Crone hosted Anti-Parliament meeting. Witnessed a drunk Governor offer Kitty some cheese. Attends a Crone meeting in Toowoomba, checks in on Jerry, who has Miraculously recovered from Organ failure. ---
- JUL-NOV - L3XX has worked hard to carve out a niche in South Eastern Queensland for the Carthian Movement. He at one point was abducted by the Parliament who attempted to dominate and brainwash him, they failed but removed his hands as punishment and threw him out in the outskirts of their territory. Through effort L3XX's hands have returned.
- DEC - Became an attache to Isabelle as part of the Lockyer Valley sub-domain, Declaring L3XX Terrae on the territory (hehehe). First meeting with Joanne Rivers.
- JAN - This Mad Max inspired Elder Rescue is totally lit squad fam. Became Valued within the movement for Rescuing Pauline Leon.
- FEB - Is caught in dumb Invictus Nosferatu problems, survives an explosion. Is caught in the middle of Crossfire of a Section 7 attack on Benjamin Rivers Werewolf Pack. Gets White-phospherous'd and is teleported away by friendly mages.
- JUN - Became Praxis Holder of the Brisbane Rebellion after the disappearance of Isabelle Murray.
- JUL - Leaves the Carthian Movement.
- AUG - Moves to Geelong. Joins the Ordo Dracul
Siri Jehan, The Eternal
|Joanne Rivers||Bone Shadows||Cahalith||Brisbane||"Maybe I really fucking like you."|
|Gaspar||Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||Toowoomba||"There are some things that even this Elder fears, it is proof that he is still human of a sort."|
|Vulture||Circle of the Crone||Nosferatu||Geelong||"Fuckin' Sick, totally BFFL."|
|Sophie||Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||Toowoomba||"Kinda cute in a 'Reminds of those girls from the popular kids lunch table at highschool' kinda way?"|
|Celene||Circle of the Crone||Daeva||Brisbane||"She kinda gives me a 'I wanna be your sugar mommy' vibe."|
|Viktor Reynder||Circle of the Crone||Gangrel||EVERYWHERE||"Obviously a very caring man, but will fuck your shit up if you're not careful."|
- Acknowledged as a member of Clan Ventrue.
- Recognized for service to his Clan.
- "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I punch your face."
- - L3XX, Regarding Gadi's use of Body Armour.
- "He has good intentions, even if those intentions have him caught in a web that has had him at odds with everyone around him."
- - Celene, in regards to hearing of his mistakes.
- "L3XX has a major advantage that most think is a liability - expect him to be a bit unconventional. He's way smarter than he likes people to think"
- "L3XX? What a fuckin' madman!" *dabs as airhorns sound in the distance*
- - Vulture
- "Fuck sakes, you couldnt have saved the Hulk Smash routine for after we trapped it?"
- - Crystal
- "Sorry, I didn't catch your name?"
- "Fee-odour? Okay, I'm gonna need you to write that down, otherwise it's going to bother me FOREVER."
- Gadi - "G'uvna Izzy said to kill her assistant to prove we is a credible threat to parliament security."
- Gadi - ".....Credible threat.... er what is that L3xxaa?"
- L3XX - "Ash."
- Gadi - "okay, we ashes the assistant then."
- - On what message would would be considered a credible threat before executing a terrible idea.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Hamilton - Lin-Manuel Miranda and the depiction of Alexander Hamilton.
- L3XX's Unofficial theme song
- Marcus Holloway of WATCH_DOGS 2
- Sombra of Overwatch
- A particular scene in a Brisbane Camarilla game where Mick Diamond hacked a computer simultaneously typing to the tune of music.
- Honorable mentions to Eira "Fight Me" Valdyr.
- Danny Rand.