|Covenant:||Ordo Dracul ••|
|Title:||Aide of the Avenging Neophyte, Beginning to Aid in the Fury of the Absolved|
Laura Jakande, a newly graduated anthropology student from London, decides to sail to the Greek Isles to celebrate her achievements. During a mass freak storm, she's embraced by her Sire Wallace MacDougall (before disguised as a pelican, injured from the storm) after her close encounter with death on the rough waters. Now, she travels around to world on her boat with her ghoul while freelancing as a travel/anthropologist writer for magazines.
She is appears as an African/British descent, 25 years old with an average but muscular build. She has soft, tawny brown skin with light patches of vitiligo on her face, chest, hands, and feet. Also has harsh, brown eyes and thick, curly fro-like hair with dip-dyed rose gold tips.
Her usual attire is her sailing kit; her water-proof, parka, long sleeved thermal shirt, her long length, cargo black pants with rubber sailing boots. However, if she is required to dress up or be on land, she will wear what is appropriate to the situation. Her style is incorporating 80s fashion with modern fashion (the Kine assumes she is a hipster rebel type).
Laura has a big sister, adventurous vibe to her. She sometimes doesn't take things seriously, like to goofing around with others and having fun. She lives life to the fullest when she can while on land, but she is definitely in her element on the sea and in the water. But, there are moments that she can be the type to not stick around. She is a free spirit and doesn't like to be tied down to one place for too long or she starts to get fidgety and crabby. However, when it's to do with Order business, her long years shows through her harsh, dark eyes as she has be in taught strict discipline and restraint in her work from her previous Kogaion.
Laura is under the alias of Fiona Balewa and she does freelance writing articles for travel and archeology/anthropology magazines (with no author's photo included). She gets recruited for articles from her obscure side project blog/journal about her long travels on the sea (on different domain websites for on and off years while sailing).
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1962 - Born in London to a African father and a British mother.
- 1987 - Graduated from the University of Cambridge with a Masters in Archaeology specialising in Biological Anthropology. She settles sails to the Greek Isles and gets embraced from nearly dying at sea.
- 1990 - Decides to go on Independent Study with the London sect of the Ordo Dracul.
- 1995 - Decided to initiate to Slave to gain her first Coil and fully commit to the Order.
- 1999 - She was sworn to the Dying Light after obtaining her first Coil.
- 2012 - She encounters a stowaway, a boy named Elijah Castellan in her ship. After a series of events, she saves Eli from drowning while at sea.
- 2013 - After getting to know each other, on Elijah's 18th birthday swears his life to Laura to become her ghoul, her first mate and research assistant.
- SEP - Laura and her ghoul set sail to Geelong, Australia to be reunited with her Sire, Wallace.
- OCT - Details
- NOV - Details
- DEC - Details
Bärbel der Schlachter(Unknown)
- Decimus (1253)
- Wodan (1049)
- Ljónynja Øringr (1207)
- Tyr (1233)
- Eiro Han (1403)
- Saveria Villanueva (1405)
Antone Garossi (1442) Elodia Agostini (1455)
- Jorden Silmar (1479)
Natalia Einnar (1612) Dr Teeth (2002)
- Orestes Romanos (1834)
- Charles Brock (1859)
Arthur Fitzchambers (1925)
- Viktor Reynder (1967)
indicates characters out of play, through death or retirement
- - reference.
"The sea blew in a personality that Geelong needs. You can see it in her eyes and the way she moves. When people have an obvious marking like she does, they do one of two things. Pretend it isn't there or own it. She wears them with pride and beauty, both of which I can agree with. Trust me when I say, she will do great for us."
- - Starr Rose.
Inspirations and Soundtrack