Strikes is quiet and intense, giving off a strange mix of striking allure and creepy tension. When she speaks, it's with confidence and there's always a smirk playing behind the words.
Once you get past the creepiness however, she's full of curiosity and fun- she likes learning about and experiencing new things, and loves when people suggest weird and wonderful things to do.
- Many Mother
- Field of Grass
Information Known by Forsaken Society
- 1990 - Selena Faulkner is born in Forster-Tuncurry, NSW to Athena and Marshall Faulkner.
- 2003 - Young Lena meets a young fellow named Wilhelm Richard Theodor Fugger. The two begin a summer fling, which turns into a yearly romance whenever he returns to Forster on school break.
- 2007 - Lena graduates high school in December, and within two weeks of reuniting with Wil is engaged.
- 2008 - Wil and Lena are married in March, a massive 'fairytale' event that saw hundreds of the community invited along with their large families and their friends. In September, Lena goes through her First Change.
- 2010 - Lena gives birth to a daughter named Emilia in March. In October, she joins a Pack in Brisbane, family friends of her parents who need someone with her particular skillset.
- 2011 - Late in the year, while seven months pregnant, the Pack is ambushed by the Parliament. They secure an escape for Lena and order her to get to safety and spread the story of what happened. She finds out later that none survived. She returns to her family farm in Forster.
- 2012 - In January, Lena gives birth to a son named Archie (after her husband's best friend Archie Grant. Though they try to make it work, their marriage begins to crumble. Later in the year, her father Marshall dies in the Week of Broken Howls. This seems to change Lena, making her colder and shut off emotionally while her husband grows more and more distant. By December, she and Wil have broken up for the final time when he disappears one night and doesn't return. She moves back to her family farm with the children.
- 2013 - Lena bumps into Solomon King when her car breaks down on the highway outside on Forster-Tuncurry early in the year. They quickly become a couple, and in November of that year she gives birth to a daughter named Anastasia.
- 2014 - Solomon/Sylvanas gives birth to a son named Julian in May. Lena becomes a friend of the Black Dog MC.
- 2016 - Solomon and Lena amicably part ways early in the year. In December, she gives birth to a daughter named Imogen. The father is unknown.
- 2017 - From June, Lena begins travelling to Brisbane every month. In October, she attends her first gathering and meets the legendary Benjamin Rivers. They quickly become a Pack.
"Quote" - reference
"Quote" - reference
“I know you miss your mother, but those of breeding inherent a duty as well as their greatness, and we can’t stand in her way of completing that duty” – Wilhelm to Lena's children when they asked where she was
"You'll know when you annoy her. The smile will be that little bit more feral, the sparkle in her eyes that little brighter, but the telling point will be that sharp pain in your side as you realise you just lost a kidney. And you didn't even see the knife." - Viktor Reynder
"Pretty sure she's actually five foot nothing of badass assassin under a thin veneer of 'I'm not actually planning how I'd kill you'. You probably don't want to cross her, but if you're fortunate enough to get to know her behind the veneer she's one of the strongest most determined but gentle people out there." - Tabitha Kelly
"I love her. We were practically raised together, in spite of being a generation apart, a sister in all but name. We're so different, but no one gets me like Lena does." - Sunny Faulkner
"I watched this cute, quiet ball of redheaded mischief grow into a woman who has that look in her eyes that our mother did. The look that tells you that you don't know the whole picture and you need not worry, and it calms me in a way that no one else can. That, or I watched a child turn into a woman who is basically a very well masked psychopath with knives hidden everywhere on her body and it's subconsciously terrified me into not worrying when she's around." -- Ajax Faulkner
"Is lightning. Not body, or fight. Is self. Change sudden and hard. But beautiful, when being who she be best. Mother." - Tahl
"Stubborn seems to be a Faulkner trait. 'Cept with Lena it comes with a sharp stabby pain if you fuck up...or so Im told. She makes a nice coffee though." - Harriet Lyle
"Quote" - reference
- Don't mind the talk of murder, it's all part of her charm.
- Lena is responsible for more of Wilhelm Fugger scars than all his foes combined
- Yeah but they where all loving made
Inspirations and Soundtrack
| Member Information
|| Bec P