|Bloodline:||Childer of the Morrigan|
Marcus has been about since the late 19th Century, when he was Sired by Decimus for who knows what reason. He is of, a now-eschewed, Protestant upper middle class family who were coal miners. He has since become a man of leisure. He is indulgent, enjoying to vicariously indulge in alcohol and food through the lavish parties he throws his herd and the cults that he creates to find potential Childer, though none of the potentials have met his expectations.
He wears suits that, while tasteful, are always at least a decade out of date. He also wears a cap that is more than a century out of date.
He's friendly, approachable and mundanely charming; effects an air of political disinterest which means either he does not care for politics or very much cares for politics. But he always has an opinion on the latest intrigue
He is new to the country, having just created a new identity and killed off his old one.
Information Known by Kindred Society
He has used his privilege and moderate wealth to travel the world. He's a dedicated priest of the Crone, worshiping her even outside of ritual for the sake of worship.
He has Crúac.
- 1883: Marcus’ parents pass away in a housefire while he is in London to be presented to Court as Decimus’ childe. and he inherits ownership of the coal mine and shipping barges.
- 1885: Marcus arranges in his will that his company will pass to his entirely made up nephew, also named Marcus, in the event of his death.
- 1890: Samual joins the Circle of the Crone and devotes himself fully to the mysteries.
- 1900: Marcus is released after 25 years of various stage training. He and Decimus part ways in the best of terms.
- 1910 - 1920: Marcus spends a decade in torpor, to better understand the mysteries of the Goddess. When he awakes, he reclaims his company as the son of his own made-up nephew. He sells the company to a burgeoning coal company and moves to Ireland to study under an elder Gangrel Crone.
- 1921 - 1940: Marcus learns very little of Crúac, but develops a keen appreciation for the theology of the Gangrel he studies with. She instructs him not in the applications of Crúac, but in it esoteric fundamental nature. She teaches him it as a mystery religion, not a discipline. And that is how he has since come to see it.
- 1940 - 1980: Marcus moves to Boston for a time. Lives among the Court and the Kine alike, not really making much in the way of splashes.
- 1980 - 2000: Marcus moves to Alaska because he hears about the Northern Lights. He goes to study their msyteries. He sticks his money into tech, because that’s where it looks like Kine society is going.
- 2000 - 2018: Marcus lives in New York. Not wealthy, but not poor.
Bärbel der Schlachter(Unknown)
indicates characters out of play, through death or retirement
Decimus Marcus respects, admires and probably ever-so-slightly fears his Sire. He holds him in reverence.
- Sigrún Landenberg - Bjorn and Sigrún have a distant sibling relationship