|Storyteller:||Southern Cross VST|
Face claim: Riho Yoshioka.
Long black hair with a slight wave to it and dark eyes, Mizuki looks very similar to her brother, Ruka. The only exception that could distinguish the two in early life was her cold expressions and lack of smile. 172cms or 5"8ft in height, her heritage mixes between Scottish-Australian and Japanese, leaning more towards her mother's Asian appearance than her father's Caucasian. Currently she appears to be in her early 20s, likely a side effect of a young transition into wolfhood.
Her style leans to military and simple, preferring practical over frilly and feminine, however where necessary she does "dress up" in such.
When in Urhan, Mizuki takes on the features of a black fox with silver and black fur.
Mizuki is a difficult person to approach due to her quiet observer nature where she stands out of sight like a wallflower and watches the others interact. Usually this could be overcome if she showed more emotion, but in her natural state she rarely smiles and accidentally glares at anyone other than Ruka, the changes of her emotions extremely subtle to those who aren't around her often. In actuality, she is quite emotional, easily hurt and upset, afraid of being abandoned, and places her self inferior to others in her mind. Often, it is a question of who she is maiming next in the room in her mind due to this way of thinking.
Mizuki is also extremely protective of those that she has come to respect and adore. Her brother of which she is the most. She favours quiet locations that are out of the way, somewhere where she won't disturb others while practising and training.
Information Known by Forsaken Society
- 1992 - Born 5 minutes before Ruka Otomo on April 26th.
- 2003 - At the age of eleven, Mizuki followed her parents on their hunt in secret only to see something that she never quite understood, or maybe simply repressed, the truth about her mother's death. Her father was incarcerated shortly afterwards so she blamed the incident on her father. She won't speak about it in depth. Ruka Otomo and Mizuki were then taken in by her father's family who lived on a separate house on the family land, an older couple with a child around the age of the twins. She never really got along with the "brat". Sometimes they would be neck and neck due to their similar natures, and sometimes they would get along wordlessly which confused those around them, but she tried her best to pretend like a good child so that she would not be abandoned again.
- 2005 - The First Change. Age 13.
- 2009 - Applied to the army with legal guardian's consent, passing the medical, mental, and physical tests as well as the interviews. Proceeded to the Recruit Training in Kapooka after the four weeks had passed. Once marching out to the IET in Infantry, Miz moved to complete her new training in Singleton, NSW. Three months later, Miz had completed the Infantry Inital Employment Training and moved on to the further training as Commando Re-inforcement training in Holsworthy, NSW. During this she underwent commando specialist training within the 2nd Commando Regiment in Sniping to allow her to take a position as an observational role rather than direct fire support.
- 2015 - After her contract was completed, before Mizuki could reach the rank of Corporal she returned home to Forster-Tuncurry.
"Quote" - reference
"Sometimes she's eclipsed by her brother, but that's only natural for Irraka- that's where they come into their own, and she's no exception, from the look of it. I don't know enough about her to pass any sort of judgement, but Archie refers to her as a peer and a friend, so I have no reason to doubt her competency" - Sunny Faulkner
"I can understand that. But that's not balance is it?" He sighs happily "You taught me the importance of balance. Yes training is important, but so is recovery, so is time for yourself. Time to just enjoy life. If you can't find a way to do it I can help." - Bram Kelly
"Miz is great. Of all of her family she seems to be the one who knows how to cut loose and have fun without always having to take herself so seriously. Even so, you know damn well that if shit did go down she'd be instantly all business and it wouldn't be pretty for whoever managed to heck her off" - Tabitha Kelly
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Face claim: Riho Yoshioka.