|Covenant:||Ordo Dracul ••|
It takes you a bit to get past his stereotypical Mekhet features, his hunger for knowledge, slight anti-social tendencies and flakiness but when you do, Nicodemus is a brilliant kindred struggling with his condition like any other kindred but refusing to give up and go quietly into the night. He has an all too happy facade (presumably put on) and is happy to help out with tidbits of knowledge on the topic, or to find the knowledge if he doesn't have it.
Nicodemus stands about six feet tall, just over 180cm and has brown hair, eyes and skin. Presumably of mediterranean descent and speaks with a greek accent to confirm it. He dresses well, if a little unorthodox at times and is often seen wearing black.
In a word, curious. Always wanting to know more and know things he probably shouldn't. It's this that makes up most of his day to day.
As far as the mortal world knows, Nicodemus is a man, much older than he looks who is currently in Australia. He obviously went missing between 2010 and 2018, but nobody thought too much of it, presuming the man having moved or just retreated. He never had strong enough ties for those around him to be concerned by his absence.
Information Known by Kindred Society
Nicodemus is a member of the Agonistes Bloodline and as such, is always open to contracts from those preparing for torpor to scribe their knowledge and preserve it for when they awake. He also claims to have overcome parts of the Mekhet curse and in particular is adept at fighting banes, those weaknesses the beast inflicts upon kindred. He's a natural when it comes to the Danse, but often tries to avoid it. Using his political acumen only when he needs to to help those he is close to, mostly the Ordo Dracul.
- 1965 - Born in Athens, Greece
- 1992 - Embraced by a kindred known only as Angelo after stumbling upon the existence of Kindred through research
- 1993 - Moves to Geelong, Australia with Angelo as Angelo is working with the Agonistes bloodline to expand universities within the country, and has been put in charge of the Geelong Waterfront Campus of Deakin University
- 1994 - Geelong Waterfront Campus opens, and Angelo takes a step back and with it, Nicodemus does as well, not before being released by Angelo and acknowledged by Duke Horvat. Nicodemus follows his sires footsteps and joins the Ordo Dracul.
- 1995 - Nicodemus undergoes the Exegesis under his sires care and is inducted into the Agonistes bloodline.
- 1997 - Nicodemus presents a series of papers on torpor, kindred psychology revolving around the disciplines of Clan Mekhet and on the history of Duke Horvat. The first two to the Ordo Dracul, then all three to the Archives of the Agonistes.
- 1999 - Nicodemus is unanimously accepted into the Sworn of the Black
- 2000 - As Delphi prepares for torpor, she contracts Angelo to transcribe things that cannot afford to be lost.
- 2010 - Dragovich comes to Geelong, ousting the court of Duke Horvat. During the fighting, Angelo meets final death. Given the shock of losing his Sire, Nicodemus retreats to the University and enters torpor, but not before dispatching a letter to Europe informing them of what has happened.
Yet to Happen!
"Oh fuck off, there's no way you're supporting that hypothesis. Even you're above that"
- - Nicodemus, in a debate with one of the other Ordo Dracul
- - who said it.
Inspirations and Soundtrack