|Order:||Free Council •••|
|Cabal:||Sex, Drugs, and Rock'n Roll|
Either swathed in robes with his Spanish hat or in his trademark leather jacket with the same hat Plague is rarely without his mask. Only the rarest of individuals in the awakened community would recognize him without it. When interacting with others he uses his eyes and head movements as expression since all but his eyes happens to be covered.
A black crown beset with blood red jewels appears on his head. Vines grow down from it covering him, flowers then bloom and whither over and over again. The stench of rot and the smell of fire lilies, roses, and orchids floods the area. A feeling of weakness overcomes those near him.
Plague runs the gamut from quiet to loud in social situations. He tries his best to fit in, sadly though he can't help but to be the odd man out a lot of the time in social situations. He is a bit detached on occasion and has had a difficult time expressing emotions in the past, but is getting better.
- Helping others
- Spending time with his cabal mates when there isn't weird shit going on
- Studying his craft
- Jaqui Stone
- Goddam Reapers
- Having to resort to physical violence
- Fucking olives
- Matters of the soul
- Solving puzzles of all sorts
- Helping others to the best of his abilities
- Not great with emotions.
- Once pushed to the limit he tends to snap.
- Has a bit of a god complex on occasion.
- Doing puzzles.
- Working on his cult.
- Studying all the texts he can.
- 1985 - Born
- 2002 - Awaken
- 2002 to 2004 - Goes to school for mortuary science and gets licensed
- 2004 - Joined the Free Council
- 2005 - Helps establish The Canopic Panoply
- 2016 - Found his way to Perdition House.
- 2017 - Using Perdition House as an operations base of sorts while trying to ignore all the fuckery about.
- Late 2017 - Travels to St. Louis
- November 2017 - Begins dating Delia Pride
- Late January 2018 - Begins mourning the loss of Delia Pride
- April- Meets Jaqui, the two become close
"This is why I don't do mage things with you two often...and I'm the weird one." - Speaking to Trip and DJ
"Quote" - reference
"Quote" - reference
- Possibly a Reaper
- As seductive as a Thyrsus
- Quick to Move between "Loves"
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0imaSCnSuA&list=PLfCJq6HkIslS7AwbZch47hFZQmX0_mclv Youtube Playlist that includes the following songs
- Hurt, Frog Leap Studios
- So Far Away
- Wish You Were Here
- Little Lion Man
- Brain Power
- Ohne Dich
- Walk with me in Hell
- Ich Tu Dir Weh
- For Whom the Bell Tolls
- I Bring the Darkness
- Awaken Warning, flashing lights
- I See A Darkness
- Call me Master
- Most anything by Die Antwoord