Tall. Really REALLY tall. At 6'10" Rory is a mountain of a man, and a life long passion for surfing has given him a well toned physique.
His sandy blonde hair is permanently surf tangled, meaning no matter the time of day it look like Rory has just rolled out of bed. A life on the water has left his skin with a persistent golden tan.
Intimidating as his stature is though he has a warm smile, even if it's on a fairly scruffy face, and a rolling laugh that's always quick to appear.
Laid back and easy going, with a very even keel. It really takes a lot to get Rory mad; the exception to this being if his family is threatened. A long time surfer Rory is always most at home by the water, making his living as a mildly renowned surf instructor; using Instagram to advertise classes wherever the pack happen to float to.
- Rides The Boundary
Information Known by Forsaken Society
- 1989 - Born
- 2011 AUG - Underwent his First Change as the result of a cliff diving accident.He's pulled from the surf by Sylvana
- SEP - Meets Inanna and Mohinder and begins travelling with them.
- 2012 - Rory's daughter, Ripley, is born.
- 2013/4 - The pack meets The Wolfblooded [name tba] while travelling and accepts readily into the pack. They begin to live on TWB’s boat, taking it up and down the coast.
At this point in time Rory has gathered a reputation as a noteworthy surf coach, teaching classes wherever the pack drop anchor.
- 2015 - Inana has her third daughter, Aurora, by The Wolfblooded.
- MAR - Inanna and Rory decide to head down to Forster-Tuncurry to meet Harriet and see if it’s a suitable place for the full pack to finally settle in.
Pack + Family
"I met him in my dreams once, and then he came to me in the flesh, and I knew our lives would be entwined always. I didn't realise how much I would come to love him..." - Inanna Lyle
Inspirations and Soundtrack