|Covenant:||Circle of the Crone •|
Standing at about 180 centimetres of well-toned and tanned muscle, Samuel is a throwback to an era of gentlemen and refined action. His clothing style is reserved, often foregoing flashy looks which adds to his charm as he glances over his dark-rimmed glasses to you. Often seen close at hand are a newspaper, pen, glasses and bottle of something to share with whoever sits at his table.
A man who enjoys a story for better or worse, Samuel sits at his table quietly and welcomes those that share tales or partake in conversation. Reserved but powerful, he doesn't mix words and enjoys his work as a psychologist, talking others through problems and offering bits of advice to those that listen.
Having recently woken and made his move into Australia to join the reclamation of Perth, not much is known about Samuel apart from a love of sitting and chatting, talking through problems.
Information Known by Kindred Society
- 1918 - Nathan Ewen was born to sugar cane farmers Bradley and Mira Ewen outside of New Orleans.
- 1936 - Attended the Chorus meeting of the plantation workers, hosted by the Shadows Eyes, Voudoun Priest.
- 1939 - Bradley is sent to training for WW2. Samuel finishes his studies and manages the plantation in his stead.
- 1941 - Bradley is killed in service. Received his father's medals and uniform.
- 1942 - Entered into WW2 when further reinforcements were needed. Served as a grunt in the mixed ethnicity squads.
- 1945 - Returned from service a different man. No longer the young lord of the manor, he ran the place with military precision and a fractured soul.
- 1946 - Enters the New Orleans police as a beat cop. Found he was good at talking down and de-escalation, his time from war had left him unwilling to partake in unnecessary violence.
- 1946 - Finds consolation in studying the blooming field of psychology at the University of New Orleans.
- 1949 - Embraced by his Sire, Michael Greaves of the Lancea Sanctum. Hardliner, racist, white supremacist.
- 1951 - Ghouls Nina.
- 1952 - The broken and bloody Kitty is thrown to Nathan, make him a tool or kill her are the options. Kitty is trained before ghouling.
- 1959 - Seven years have passed since Kitty was ghouled; since then she has proven herself as a competent individual. Samuel is given permission to perform the Embrace, truly making her a part of his Pack.
- 1960 - Samuel works within the NOPD to target gang crime, focusing on the local Russian family.
- 1962 - Kitty is Released by Nathan. Kitty is deployed to Australia, moving to Canberra.
- 1970 - Details
- 1980 - Details
- 1990 - Details
- 2000 - Details
- 2010 - Details
- 2017 - Wakes from his chosen torpor, head clear and heart light. The world has changed during his sleep and so has his identity, Nina has faithfully prepared him a new identity while he slept; Samuel Young.
- APRIL - Entered Australia and met with others to start the reclamation of Perth.
Bärbel der Schlachter(Unknown)
Michael Frederick Greaves (1770)
- Joshua Green (1809)
Jack Bowman (1810) Silas Moore (1890)
- Samuel Young (1950)
- Tobias Nathaniel Hayes (1988)
indicates characters out of play, through death or retirement
- - reference.
"I have a strenuous distaste for the Crone and all they stand for...but this one is alright"
- - who said it.
- Is not really a Gangrel but a very confused Ventrue.
Inspirations and Soundtrack