|Lodge:||Lodge of Wires|
|Player:||[mailto: Jeff Easterwood]|
|Storyteller:||[mailto: St. Louis VST]|
Shaper is an easy going tech savvy Werewolf with his finger on the pulse of both the online and offline world. He can always be reached on his phone and roams around the south central city corridor between 270 in the west, Gravois in the south, 40 in the north, and 170 in the east. He is the Voice of the Alphas of the St. Louis Night Congress and the Alpha of The Vengeance of Aegis.
Shaper is middle aged with close cropped hair. He often wears a black denim jacket with biker patches on it and jeans. He carries around a backpack sometimes and a steel briefcase at other times.
Shaper is a bit odd. Depending on the day he can either be energetic and spastic or mellow and melancholy. His moods swing with the phases of the moon or the health of the local 'net
Associated/may be found at Grant's farm, or a maintenance shop that works on at least lawn mowers (but not motorcycles)
Formerly The Voice of the Alphas
Possibly called Nathan once upon a time.
- 1973 - Born and raised as a child in Western Missouri on the outskirts of Kansas City.
- 1987 - Had the first change and abandoned family and friends. Lived on the road and made friends with a group of Phreakers. Ended up following an exodus of Wireheads to St. Louis when AT&T located their headquarters there. Shaper declares citizenship to the Night Congress.
- 1990 - Began digging into Computers and the fledgling Internet. Becomes close with the new data spirits and begins hosting a BBS.
- 1996 - Scottrade opens its doors to online trading. Shaper gets interested in online trading and with data spirits on his side, makes quite a bit of money.
- 1999 - By this time Shaper has been in and out of nearly every system around the St. Louis Metro. He sets up shop out in Grant's Farm and builds a bunker underneath the maintenance shed in preparation for the year 2000 bug to destroy everything.
- 2000 - The year 2000 does not destroy everything. Shaper gets heavily into Starcraft: Brood War.
- 2004 - Shaper begins playing World of Warcraft. Is unseen for quite some time.
- 2010 - Cataclysm releases for World of Warcraft. Shaper is seen out and about again.
- 2014 - The Incident happens in the wake of the Michael Brown shooting. Shaper goes underground and is unheard from until modern times.
With the reintroduction of the Night Congress, Shaper has come out of hiding and has joined the ranks of citizens attempting to make St. Louis a better place for supernaturals through assisting with the Night Congress. At the time, Aegis was the Voice of the Alphas, Spark was under Aegis' care, and Shaper was attempting to Mentor spark as they were of similar Tribes. It turns out that Spark was having some issues, Aegis got murdered, and Shaper dove deep into Insanity. Shaper declared the pack "The Vengeance of Aegis" and has tirelessly sought out the murderer of his kind. He also succeeded Aegis as the Voice of Alphas in the City. Along the way, his pack has released Romulus Who Howls At The Moon from his prison at the Cahokia Mounds, Saved a first changing werewolf from the Pure, Spark and the first change fled from the chaos that was the Pack neck deep in worship of an Insanity totem, and the pack is currently on the outs with the Totem in the meantime.
The Vengeance of Aegis is currently:
- Chopper, Cahalith Iron Master Cahalith (Alpha)
- Shaper, Elodoth Iron Master Elodoth
- Lucien, Irraka Hunter in Darkness
- Peter, Rahu Blood Talon
- "I'm surfing the web man." [in reference to literally and figuratively doing so.]
- "It's like Lawnmower man. You dive down into the 'net."
- "I also assume you aren't in the mood to debate the finer legal points of Uratha law while half naked and marinating rabbits in a stew."
- Shaper nods. "We're mostly voyeurs. We like to watch."
"He's Shaper, kind of crazy, but mostly a nice guy. He drinks a lot of sugary stuff" - Amy Kim
"I smell his soul! It is restless and weak!" - Emiliano Vega about Shaper
- After shaking hands with an unamused Billy, and ended up with a broken hand the following occured.
Amy, ""Do you need some ice? Ibuprofen?" Shaper, "Nah, it's mostly healed. A little stiff, but I'll manage. Billy's got a hell of a grip." Amy, "[...]Maybe fight with your head. You probably use it less."
- Ben: are you drunk?
- Shaper: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhh. Newp! Maybe. Sorta. I ate a whole bottle of spirits. Loooocus is uh...party now."
- Ben: "Clarify what you mean by spirits"
- Shaper: "Fiddly creeps! Oogy boogy invisimans!"
- Is Shaper really insane? Is it an act? He has moments of genius but they are intertwined with moments of stupidity. Time will tell.
- Has an odd way of knowing where individual are, often.
- Cheats in online gaming and gets banned a lot, dragging Jake with him
- Ice, ice, baby.
- has a hangout in a really really odd place.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Movies: Hackers, Sneakers, Lawnmower Man, Dazed and Confused, Kung Fury (Hackerman)
- Songs: Justice - Genesis, Any 80s Montage Song, EDM, Industrial, Techno
Boons Owed and Boons Given
- Owes Romulus Who Howls At The Moon 4 Major Boons
- Owes Carlos a boon inherited from Aegis. Carlos gave medical attention to Aegis.
|Player:||[mailto: Jeff Easterwood]|