|Concept:||Wandering shaman and biker|
|Lodge:||Thousand Steel Teeth|
|Storyteller:||[mailto: Forster-Tuncurry VST]|
Solomon King 'Rides-A-Pale-Horse', Ithaeur, Bone Shadow, and ritemaster. Member of the Lodge of the Thousand Steel Teeth. A lone wolf that keeps watch over the highways and major roads through the area. Kinda hard to pin down when he's not at a moot, because he never stays in one place for more than a day. Rides a white or silver motorcycle
First thing you need to know, is who do you know. Solomon, or Sylvana. Chances are, its one or the other you met first, before realizing that he makes easy use of the gift known as 'Lunas Embrace'.
Solomon's prefered appearance is his male form, while it suits him, and he's large menacing individual. Standing nearly 2 metres tall, Solomon is covered in tattoos, some of which are in no human language. His attire is strewn with charms and trinkets, whether personal belief or some other purpose, he's doesn't say.
Sylvana is a form taken mostly when it suits a purpose, or for fun and games, depending on the situation. The resemblance is uncanny, if you haven't met both, you'd think they were siblings. Shes a tall, lithe individual, sharing the same tattoos and dress sense as her male counterpart.
When running around in other forms the Uratha can take, you may notice that Solomon takes after his tribes namesake, Death Wolf. White and Dark Grey fur, and an striking presence that cannot be ignored.
Intense would be the word of the day. Solomon does most things all in, fighting, stalking, hunting, loving. Given his Tribe and Auspice, this seems to be a lasting legacy of his close relationship with the spirits of his roads, and his patrols into the Hissil, where he treads deeper than most ever will.
Sylvana is very much like Solomon, with less filter. More in your face, more likely to speak her mind, a wild spirit of the road. Solomon has a few tics, like most of his kind, he follows the bans of those closest to him, be they uratha or spirit, even if they don't really apply. Is it a sign of respect or something more?
Information Known by Forsaken Society
Biker, Bone Shadow, Ithaeur and Ritemaster
Solomon repairs, overhauls and upgrades bikes for his Motorcycle club, and if he likes you enough, he might offer to do it for your vehicles too.
- 1986 - Born in Tuncurry local hospital to Anna-marie and Jacob King, both Uratha parents.
- 1992 - Attended Tuncurry Public School till 1998, and later Great Lakes College - Tuncurry Campus, till year 10 in 2002
- 2002 - Leaves school at age 16 to follow a full-time apprenticeship at a mechanics belonging to the Black Dogs MC, a club of which his parents are Patch-holders.
- 2004 - Experiences his First Change, at his Patching-in party for the Black Dogs. The result was the death of the one that set him off, but the other Uratha members of the club managed to contain further damage.
- 2006 - Age 20, Solomon swears into the Lodge of the Thousand Steel Teeth, who maintain a small presence in the region, and in the Black Dogs MC. Shortly later that same year, Solomon hits the road, heading around Australia to uphold both his tribes ban and Lodge ideals. He returns to the Protectorate, at least once every month or two, stays for up to a week, then moves on again, always moving.
- 2007 - Was in the Forster region for the formation of the Protectorate. Did not hold much sway but maintained that the Highways and Lakes Way be open for the Thousand Steel Teeth and by association the Black Dogs MC to patrol as needed.
- 2013 - Met with Lena Faulkner after helping her with a breakdown on the highway near Forster. Soon after they started riding together. One thing followed another and they ended up in a relationship. Shortly after this, they discovered they were going to be parents. Anastasia was born later that year.
- 2014 - Still travelling the country, Lena and Solomon's second child was on they way, this time more planned, but with a surprise twist of Sylvana being the mother this time.
- 2016 - After 3 and a half years and 2 kids, Lena and Solomon decide to separate. Solomon because he needs to uphold his ban, and Lena because she wants to settle down for a little while. While there is a little friction over this decision, they still care for each other and remain good friends.
- 2017 - After years wandering Australia, returns to the Forster region full time. Partially to fulfill a missing position in the region, partially for a sense of stability himself.
"Quote" - reference
"YOU'RE SO HOT. I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE." - Lena, frustrated at Solomon when they were dating
"Exceptional. Absolutely unparalleled. But where is your face? Who are you? Do you remember? Or has it changed so much that you're turning into the mist wall between the hisil and the gurihal? Come back, Sol. We need you" - Sunny Faulkner
"A lot of people don't seem to know how to take him, but the guy just knows his shit and doesn't suffer fools. I'd sink a beer with him anytime" - Tabitha Kelly
"This Dude knows the Score" - Buzz
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Sons of Anarchy - Netflix series
- The Undertaker - American Badass phase
- Spotify Playlist - constantly updated
- Lyrics from Dark Days by Parkway Drive
- Revelations 6:8 - And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him
- Mad Max
- Conversations between Lena and Sol