|Storyteller:||[mailto: Southern Cross VST]|
CHARACTER PENDING APPROVAL
Some people just fade into crowds, and Spider is one of them. He has dark hair that is greying at his temples, and skin that seems a little too gaunt and pallid for a werewolf. Usually wearing a band tshirt of the 70's or 80's (His favourite one is from Social Distortion) under a jacket, with worn jeans and very practical boots. At other times he seems almost homeless, worn hoodies and dirty skin, shoes that are worn but intact, and cargo pants.
His manner also varies wildly. Sometimes he is languid and talkative, just chilling and chatting for long periods of time. Sometimes he is hyper focused, almost twitchy, scratching at his arms and face while he scans the room wildly. Occasionally he falls into deep dark moods. He carries a very slight Canadian accent, which becomes more pronounced when he drinks.
He wears the scars of his profession under his clothes, long marks of claws and fangs, of silver bladed weapons used against him. The most interesting one is a jagged one around his left ankle.
As a wolf, he is a golden pallor, with grey beginning to appear in his fur.
Some might refer to Spider as a scumbag. They might not be wrong. Manipulative and focused on the result rather than the path, Spider has made some enemies, but has also made allies for getting results. Alternately jittery and relaxed, Spider seems to be riding a rollercoaster of emotions most of the time.
Alphonso Gerald Burt, Barney Gillespie, Benjamin Myron Palmer, Bennett Scottie Pope, Byron Mohammed Mckinney, Christian Santiago Richards, David Salsman, Dexter Rickie Estrada, Emile Rodriguez, Enrique Dillon, Ethan Ballard, Francis Stacey Berry, Frederic Lynn Spence, George Osborne, Will King, Zack Lancaster
- Spider Blue (1992 - Present)
- Knife Shakes (1980 - 1992)
- Executioner's Whisper (1974 - 1980)
Information Known by the Wider Forsaken Society
- Spider hunts werewolves. He occasionally pops up in an area, doesn't really announce himself, takes his mark down, then moves on.
- Spider seems to have very little renown for a werewolf of his vintage, and especially interesting is that he has never earned Wisdom or Honor even accidentally.
Information Known by Blood Talons
Spider Blue is a soldier, used specifically for ambush tactics against other werewolves. However his unreliability culminated in a pack in Germany delivering him an ultimatum that led to him moving across the world. The details of which can be enquired through the local storyteller.
His stories are not well known, part of his Irraka nature. But the Lunes might answer for the right price.
- Open circle brand over the heart
- Broken line running along right arm
- Fishhook shaped line on the throat
- Rough triangle on the chin, pointing down
- Spinal line in a zig zag
- Spiral on the forehead
- Left shin, five small circles
- 1974 - First Change - Toronto, Canada
- 1975-1982 - London, England
- 1982-1989 - Manilla, Philippines
- 1989-1993 - London, England
- September 1993 - Paris, France
- 1993-1999 - London, England
- 1999-2002 - Manilla, Philippines
- 2002-2009 - New Delhi, India
- 2009-2016 - Manilla, Philippines
- September - October 2016 - Paris, France
- 2016-2019 - Berlin, Germany
- 2019 - FT, Australia
"Quitting smoking is easy, I've done it hundreds of times."
"Old soldiers never die; they just fade away. I was never really seen, so what am I fading to?"
"They say drugs are bad, but they have taught an entire generation of American kids the metric system. So... that's good, right?"
"Napoleon said soldiers usually win the battles and generals get the credit for them. I'm ok with not getting the credit. Getting paid would be nice though."
"I liked Twilight. Means I got more tail for the werewolf thing. Shame it was only from suburban mums."
"You done with the lecture? I'm getting wet, and I've not really into wet socks. I don't want to have to acquire a second pair."
"Quote" - reference
"Quote" - reference
- Spider is a bounty hunter, but not a good one
- Spider had an addiction of some sort
- Spider has abducted other Forsaken, for money.
- Spider was at the Sex Pistols show at Manchester Free Trade Hall, 4 June 1976.
- Spider threw a rock at Margaret Thatcher
- Spider is called Spider because he was ridden by Azlu before he had his first change
- That's stupid, noone survives being Azlu
Inspirations and Soundtrack
Obviously there is a long period of time here, and having some extra ties would be wonderful. So... yeah, hit me up.
|Player:||Duncan "Uncle Dunkle" Hadley-Harris|