|Concept:||Cynical Sex Worker|
Curator and Hierophant of the Adelaide Mysterium
Councillor of the Mysterium for the city of Adelaide
Sugar has waist length black hair with the ends bleached silver and only a slight curl to the ends. She often wears a full dark lip while working, paired with a light smokey eye. Her eyes are a light hazel and paired with false lashes. Her skin is very pale, electing not to go out in the sun as much as possible.
Those effected by the caster feel their instinctual urges come to the forefront. As the spell culminates those effected feel a rush of adrenaline pump through their system, invigorating them.
Sugar is a cold, cynical girl unless you're paying. If you do, she's whatever you want her to be. A chain smoker with a distaste for people, Sugar enjoys leaving social situations to read books.
Conversely, Sugar loves performing. With a natural like flare for singing and dancing, Sugar wows a crowd with her charms on stage.
June 26th, 1993 - Born in Liverpool, UK
2001 - Moved to Australia with family
2008 - Dropped out of high school and leaves home to be with boyfriend, Colin
2009 - Begins sex work after coercion by partner
2011 - Awakens to Primal Wilds in mid-late 2011, killing a client attempting to assault her
2011 - First meets Johnny Whisper and he gets her off. Many slaps are had from then on for the innuendo
2011 - Joins the Mysterium
2013 - meets Chiara while she Awakens, mentors her briefly. Chiara joins the Free Council.
2014 - Becomes Curator of the Mysterium
2015 - Begins taking a more Occult view of the world. Becomes Mysterium Hierophant
- "Look luv, either you pay me and we make this quick, or you get the fuck out me sight" - when asked by fuckboys bang them
- "How about you stick that pretty lil dick a yours up your arse" - when a client goes beyond what they paid for
- "Give me my money, bitch," - when a client refuses to pay, said while brandishing a knife
- "Her accent can make her seem a little rough at first, but you'd be hard-pressed to find someone as kind, compassionate and dedicated to their beliefs as Sugar is." - Cassian
"Not the face. It's the money maker." - Pick a slap any slap and there is a good chance this was said by Johnny Whisper beforehand.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Sugar - Robin Shultz feat. Francessco Yates 
- But It's Better If You Do - Panic! at the Disco 
- All Men Are Pigs - Studio Killers 
- When The Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys 
- Take a Hint - Victorious cast 
- El Tango De Roxanne - Moulin Rogue cast 
- Sparkling Diamonds - Moulin Rogue cast 
- I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance 
- Killer Queen - Queen 
- Amsterdam - Imagine Dragons 
- You Don't Know Me - Jax Jones 
- Bring On The Men - Jekyll & Hyde: The Musical cast 
- I'm Still Standing - Taron Egerton 
- Teen Idle - Marina and the Diamonds 
- Numb - Marina and the Diamonds 
Sugar speaks with a heavy "chav" accent and can run circles with her mouth. If I'm making a monologue and you can't understand the accent when your character should, just ask me and I'll re-say it in my regular voice