- 1 Venue Style Sheet: Toowoomba Requiem
- 2 The Toowoomba Court
- 3 History Toowoomba
Venue Style Sheet: Toowoomba Requiem
Follow this link Toowoomba Requiem VSS to view the Toowoomba Requiem, VSS.
What on earth is a VSS I hear you say. Well, this document is the style sheet for the venue, and helps you to better understand the type and style of game being run and lets you know any variations to the core understanding of the rules, with some things that make sense on a local level.
It also contains information regarding downtime activity, experience awards, and other important bits and pieces relevant to the Toowoomba Requiem venue.
Current approval - VTRVSS1305-Toowoomba
The Toowoomba Court
- Deputy Sheriff:
Scourge/Hound: Rick Hammond
Prince's Harpy: Charles Volmark
Keeper of Elysium:
The Primogen Council:
The term Primogen denotes a Kindred of age and/or power, of good standing in the court. The Primogen act as advisers to the Prince of the city, and shall be selected from those outside existing positions.
Daeva Priscus: Dragmar Chenyenkov
- Whip: Konstantina Chenyenkov
Gangrel Priscus: -
- Whip: Vilrec Langlifr
Mekhet Priscus: John Zerek
- Whip: -
Nosferatu Priscus: Charles Lawrence
- Whip: Aeron Sebrus
Ventrue Priscus: Wilhelm Godfrey von Konigsberg
- Whip: Unannounced
Priscus or People's Harpy: -
Members of the Court
Former Members of the Court
|Harriet Valdyr (Deceased)||Invictus||Gangrel||House Valdyr||N/A||N/A||Aleesha Gard|
|Charlotte Valdyr (MIA)||Invictus||Gangrel||House Valdyr||N/A||1||Calista Walters|
|Karl Alexandru Cuza (Retired)||Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||-||N/A||N/A||Justin Manns|
|Orpheus Lestrange (now Brisbane)||Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||-||N/A||2||Damian Reddan|
|Axel Hurz (absent from court)||Circle of the Crone||Nosferatu||-||-||1||Nik Mroz|
|Lord Walter Kane (MIA)||Invictus||Daeva||Navishenko||-||2||Luke Verschaeren|
|Dylan Strider (retired)||Invictus||Mekhet||-||-||N/A||Jon Knowles|
|Donald B. Hunt (absent from court)||Invictus||Gangrel||-||-||1||Brady Crabb|
|Eric Baker (retired)||Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||-||-||N/A||Matthew Binskin|
|Fredrick Archibald Potterington Gauge (absent from court)||Circle of the Crone||Nosferatu||-||-||1||Colin Heemskerk|
|Glycon (absent from court)||Circle of the Crone||Gangrel||???||-||1||Nic Kirkaldy|
|Zeke Volmark (retired)||Lancea Sanctum||Nosferatu||House Volmark||-||N/A||Kurt Schmidt|
|Doc Savage (retired)||Unaligned||Nosferatu||-||-||N/A||Dan O'Shea|
|Ducken Deep (retired)||Invictus||Gangrel||-||-||N/A||Eric Guillen|
|Dawn Rogers||Circle of the Crone||Ventrue||-||-||1||Kellie Flemwell|
Laws of the Court
The First Law
The Tradition of Masquerade.
Above all else, mortals hate and fear what they do not understand. They must never truly understand the Damned. They must know only that hunters lurk in the darkness, waiting to devour.
The Second Law
The Tradition of Progeny.
All vampires realize that the act of the Embrace diminishes some aspect of the self. The moral blame for each Embrace falls squarely on the individual sire, rather than the vampiric society as a whole that allowed it.
The Third Law
The Tradition of Diablerie.
The abomination of the Amaranth. The Amaranth, is a sin and a distraction from moral unlife, and that those who engage in it suffer from corrupted souls and should be put down for the benefit of the entire race.
The Forth Law
The acceptance of Domain.
Those Acknowledged by the Praxis holder, or any that might visiting the domain, accept they fall under the Domain of the Praxis holder"
The Fifth Law
The Destruction of Kindred is not permitted.
Only in the most dire circumstance of Heresy, can destruction be tolerated. Those determined to be criminals of the most serious crimes, can expect to spend the remainder of their requiem in internal torment, never again to see the night sky, remaining there until their final day of Judgement.
The Sixth Law
Elysium will be respected.
None shall defile, destroy or disrespect the Elysium, it's contents or those that find peace there.
Arrivals and key events
- 1878 . A Ventrue arrives in the region. Aeron Sebrus, of the Lancea Sanctum comes to the area. From Europe, via England, and is frequently seen around for around a decade, with frequent travel between Toowoomba and Brisbane and neighbouring townships. In 1889, he departs, with no intentions to return to this country.
1900 to 1950
- 1928. A Ventrue returns to the city, and Aeron Sebrus is a common sight at court events as part of the leadership council of the city, before departing the country again around 1935.
- 1942. Charlotte Valdyr and her twin sister Harriet Valdyr settle in Toowoomba.
Year 1951 to 2000
- 1960. Orpheus Lestrange, Karl Alexandru Cuza, The Merchant, Axel Hurz and Soltee Deep arrive in Toowoomba and join the Court. Orpheus Lestrange takes over as the Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone.
- 1962. Orpheus Lestrange becomes the Priscus of the Ventrue.
- 1971. Aeron Sebrus returns to the city, finding it much more resembling the court we know today.
- 1978. Charles Lawrence moves to Toowoomba, taking up the Nosferatu Priscus position a few years later.
- 1990. Wilhelm Godfrey von Konigsberg settles in Toowoomba, and quickly takes the title of Ventrue Priscus from his childer, Orpheus Lestrange.
- 1996. Lord Wight awakens from Torpor. Begins attending Toowoomba Court.
Year 2001 to 2010
- Estelle Herries begins attending court.
Year 2011 to now
- 2013, July. With the destruction of a Harpy, truth reveals the Ventrue Prince has also been destroyed, his throne kept warm by a Mekhet impersonator. Now deposed, and thrust with violence into the realms of Torpor, a new holder of Praxis stands. A Lady of the Invictus, Charlotte Valdyr. With a new Prince comes new positions. Orpheus Lestrange became Seneschal, Walter Kane became Sheriff, Karl Alexandru Cuza became Prince's Harpy and Harriet Valdyr became Scourge.
- 2013, August. Doc Savage appears during a Court Gathering accusing the Sheriff Walter Kane and his squad of attacking the Necropoli. Doc Savage begins attending Toowoomba Court.
- 2013, September. Orpheus Lestrange is removed as Seneschal. Karl Alexandru Cuza passes his position of Prince's Harpy to Lord Wight and becomes the new Seneschal. Fredrick Archibald Potterington Gauge begins attending Toowoomba Court.
- 2013, October. A supernatural creature (identified as a Fairy) appears during the Toowoomba gathering looking for Orpheus Lestrange. The two disappear for a time. They return and the Fairy announces that a treaty between the Kindred and the Fairy's needs to be struck to prevent future fallout between the two. A compromise is reached. Eric Baker begins attending Toowoomba Court.
- 2013, November. Glycon begins attending Toowoomba Court.
- 2014, April. Aeron Sebrus takes the Praxis of Toowoomba, as Charlottle Valdyr yields. Wilhelm Godfrey von Konigsberg removed as Keeper, and appointed as Hound. Charlotte Valdyr appointed as Sheriff. Orpheus Lestrange appointed to Master of Elysium. Position of Harpy not yet replaced. No Seneschal appointed.
- 2014, May. The kindred Walter Kane is invited to attend and prove his innocence in the violence. Failing to meet his deadline, a reward was announced by the Prince, of a territory within Toowoomba to the kindred or coterie that brought the still body of Walter Kane to him. The Prince of Brisbane added to the kitty, declaring that should any of Brisbane do this, that he would also provide territory within his Domain. Last word was that he was taken by a nest of Kindred to the north. Bounty remains unclaimed.
- 2015, March. The return of a Kindred buried beneath the city calling himself Shamus of the Succubi, and his search for his sire known as Orion. Both now missing.
IC News: Work on the new city shopping centre experiencing delays as an entire work crew declared missing. Police still on hunt after fatal hit and run incident.
Status & Position Changes
- Rick Hammond appointed to position of Lawman, and increased in standing to Recognised (2)
- Wilhelm von Konigsberg appointed to position of Seneschal, and increased in standing to Respected (4)
- Charles Volmark, increased in standing to Valued (3)
- Aeron Sebrus, increased in standing to Cherished (5)
- Natalya Chenyenkov, increased in standing to Recognised (2)