|Concept:||Protector and Prepper|
|Motley:||The Rabbit Warren|
|Storyteller:||Southern Cross VST|
Clover is a quietly spoken generous Changeling. She is generous and warm and enjoys talking to and helping people. She sometimes makes hasty decisions, but it is always with the best of intentions. She is fiercely loyal to those she calls friend and to her family.
Straight brown hair and grey eyes, clover is the picture of wholesome middle aged woman. She is pretty but not striking. Just below average height, her nose wrinkles in a cute way when she laughs.
Clover bears the marks of her durance. Her eyes are a deep brown like dark pools and from her hair long velvety lop rabbit ears hand down. She probably even has a tail if you dared to look.
Her lips are a pale blue colour and small flurries of snowflakes often follow her path. Her skin is cool to the touch.
Clover is a quietly spoken, generous and warm and enjoys talking to and helping people. She sometimes makes hasty decisions, but it is always with the best of intentions. She is fiercely loyal to those she calls friend and to her family.
- Her farm
- Talking to people
- Small animals
- Vegetables - including Kale
- Fluffy jumpers
- Canning and preserving food
- Loud Music
- Loud sudden noises
- Hiding- herself and others
- Herbal remedies
- medicine- she is a good first aider
- Protecting people
- Cooking- she can even burn water
- Sewing dollies
- Growing vegetables
Information Known by Lost Society
Clover is married to Charlie Thatcher, and was before they were taken. They have a daughter Danika, who is also a changeling. Clover is very protective of Danika She is a midwife and Herbalist/ Naturopath She makes maps of safe trods and does other prepping activities in case of emergency Clover and Charlie help newly escaped Changelings.
Information Known by Mortal Society
Clover lives out of town on a farm with her Husband Charlie and adult daughter Danika. She is a midwife and Naturopath specialising in woman and children's health.
- 1970 - Born, Orange NSW. Parents are Brian and Anastacia Harris. She is the second oldest of 5 children ((Annika, Clover, Joachin, Basil, and Felix).
- 1985 - Meets Charlie Thatcher at his family home while her father is attending to the family's livestock. Charlie and Clover have actually been at the same school since primary, but this is the first time they have a meaningful conversation.
- 1988 - Charlie and Clover attend the end of year 12 Formal dance. Charlie kisses her goodnight.
- 1988 - 1991 Charlie and Clover sate while Clover studies nursing and Charlie completes an apprenticeship as a butcher.
- 1992- Clover and Charlie Marry at Lake Canobolas and Honeymoon in Katoomba where they are taken into the hedge at Echo Point after being tricked into a promise.
- 1992-2009 - Durance In the realm of Anuces, Prime of Tooth and Claw, Caress of the Vale, Whisper of the Dawn's Light. The realm is like a twisted version of Edwardian England and the Wind in the Willows. They endure in a manor house called Blewbury Hall as rabbits.
- 2009 - Escapes the hedge with Charlie and Danika, a bird/beast they find on the day of their escape. They return to their home to find that their lives have been lived by imposters in their absence. Danika cannot remember her life before the hedge and they become her parents. They rebuild their lives
- 2014- The Thatchers move to the Riverlands and buy a farm and cottage. They become part of the freehold.
"Quote" - reference
Inspirations and Soundtrack