|Group:||Casa di Temperance|
- 1 Personal Information
- 2 Information Known by Kindred Society
- 3 Lineage
- 4 Quotes
- 5 Rumours
- 6 Inspirations and Soundtrack
- 7 OOC Information
The social butterfly
Gahbrielle has gentle curls of golden blonde hair and vivid green eyes. Fond of wearing pink (sometimes heard to be protesting that it's whitish red), she's always there with a smile and a helping hand. She's not tall by any means, but does know how to wear the right heels to help her out. No scars or blemishes adorn her and on the rarest of chances, one can see the outline of the butterfly adorning her entire back from shoulders to hips, slowly being coloured in.
That's right, pay attention to me. That's what I'm here for
At first glance, Gahbrielle appears shallow, vain, and self centred. Eager to flit around from place to place.
On second glance, she appears to be genuinely self-absorbed, and deeply shallow.
But it takes more than two looks to see what this butterfly has to offer and what she learned whilst spending her formative Kindred years under the hard tutelage of Ljónynja Øringr.
Of course, her training seemingly flies out the window when it concerns her rival. He who uses all the hot water and her hair products Brandon Fitzchambers.
My devoted family
Sired by the formidable Onryō, her new father figure did the best he could by his new childer by selecting the finest bodyguard for her out of his minions. One could be forgiven for thinking her to be Sired by someone else, they are that different. But her skills are useful for serving the house in the areas left unfilled. Casa di Temperance does not see the need to double up on the same space and position within.
Margarete Wulfhild is of some interest to her great grandchilde. Having only met very briefly in which she negotiated with Margarete to have to control over the personal holdings of her great greatsire in Canberra, Gahbrielle is sure that there is more than what meets the eye with this older Kindred.
Listen to Gahbrielle sing the praises of Delphi, la Saldatura of Casa di Temperance. She feels as though Delphi is an ally to her, someone who gets her. Someone who is understanding of her interests and hobbies and has the funds for shopping trips.
It is the Alder Matriarca Serratura di a Casa di Temperance Ljónynja Øringr that Gahbrielle has spent the most amount of time with since her embrace. To say that she is scared of la Matriarcha would be like saying the sun is warm. But she is determined to eventually do enough to make la Matriarcha proud of her. The first step to this is with her public actions amongst the other Invictus of the nation. Overall though, Gahbrielle knows full well to not anger this kindred. This lesson has been taught
Information Known by Kindred Society
Gahbrielle belongs to the Canberra City Court, although has traveled a bit between courts and cities as part of her education inside the Invictus. She is only Acknowledged and holds no city positions yet.
Before her sudden embrace, Gahbrielle had it all. She had gotten her fairytale, her happily ever after. She married her high school sweet heart Ryan Green in a marriage arranged by both sets of parents, and was playing the part of the dutiful modest eye candy wife on her husband's arm as he made his career in politics, soon becoming a senatorial candidate.
One of her husband's supporters came forward at one of the charity balls Gahbrielle was hosting. And popped her bubble. Her loyal, loving, and handsome husband had been cheating on her with her best friend. Anika was foreign and had a strange way about her with words. Anika gave Gahbrielle a business card. On the other side of the card was the words "be prepared at all times for the worst to happen".
Ryan soon came back to the gala to quietly confess to his wife the truth. She bravely carried on her duties at the ball, a smile fixed to her face.
She made her excuses and left during the middle of a song, Anika followed her out into the garden maze. They spoke more, Anika giving out strange words and inflections. The young Gahbrielle could not help but blush at this strange, beautiful and intimidating 18yr old's actions and behaviour towards her.
Shortly after the event, Ryan announced his intentions to separate from his wife.
She was talking on the phone to one of her best friends when she was suddenly pushed over the railing of her balcony, landing in the sea of the Sydney Harbour and being rescued by a person that had been tasked to save her by an unknown party, as the sound of gunfire rang out from her home.
Her savior introduced himself only as "Blue" and helped her get to safety aboard a private yacht.
He soon offered her a choice. She could call the police, or she could put her old life behind her and start on her new existence. All it would cost would be her loyalty. She accepted this price, and died as Onryō swept her into his arms and sank his teeth into her neck, drinking from her deeply.
When she arose, it was with her Sire's blood on her lips and in her mouth, sliding down into her. She gripped his wrist tighter, drinking deeper of what he was giving her until the dawn came and her Sire called her to rest.
Not much is known publically about this young Kindred, for she is only now starting to make moves and shakes in Kindred society. What is known is that she will not run to hide behind her Sire and the more formidable members of her House.
A true kindred of Quality.
- Gahbrielle is Acknowledged within the Invictus. Having only just recently been given the Title of "Lady Speaker" from the Alder Matriarca Serratura di a Casa di Temperance Ljónynja Øringr
- 1988 - Born in Melbourne
- 1990 - Details
- 2000 - Details
- 2010 - Details
- 2012 - Embraced
- 2013 - The first few months of training under La Matriarcha are hard for the newly embraced Kindred. Several nights are spent locked in her room, having been sent there without supper
- 2014 - Just when things start to get better, an unannounced room mate appears. Brandon Fitzchambers. Though perfectly alike in many areas, the first meeting with each other goes sour swiftly, leading to the start of much bickering, squabbling and many more nights of being sent to her, his, their room without supper
- 2015 - Gahbrielle starts to coin onto the lessons that are being taught to her by La Matriarcha. Brandon does not. Gahbrielle meets Delphi for the first time. Delphi takes her shopping.
- 2016 - Out of the supreme kindness of her heart, Gahbrielle takes Brandon under her wing while they're both still being tutored by La Matriarcha. She teaches him certain tricks and other useful things, and manages to persuade him to reign in his tongue. (Still the prettiest)
- JUN - Training under La Matriarcha reaches a critical do or die point otherwise known as Graduation
- JUL - Gahbrielle graduates from her training, and begins to put her training to use.
- AUG - Is moved to working for Delphi after la Matriarcha goes into torpor
- SEP - Details
- OCT - Details
- NOV - Details
- DEC - Details
"Me? And Brandon? Don't me laugh!"
- "You are the honey which attracts the buzz of the bees in the world. That is your gift from the gods. Wield it as you would any weapon, delicately, powerfully, and with finesse."
- "She is deliciously perfect, has grace and I can't stand her obnoxious face."
- - Brandon to someone suggesting that he should date Gahbrielle Chou
- "Beauty in the Night. Death and blood need not to end. My butterfly childe."
- - Onryō
- "Oh I don't believe her silly little princess act for a second. But I do enjoy toying with the lengths to which she'll go to maintain the charade"
"Quote" - reference
- Has a love hate relationship with Brandon Fitzchambers
- Only pretends to be self-absorbed and shallow.
Inspirations and Soundtrack
- Galinda from the musical Wicked
- Media from the TV Series American Gods
- Easter/Ostara from the TV Series American Gods
- Delysia Lafosse from Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day 
- Popular by Stephen Schwartz "(...) Think of Celebrated Heads of State or specially great communicators. Did they have brains or knowledge? Don't make me laugh! They were popular! Please - it's all about Popular!"
- Loathing by Stephen Schwartz - Relationship with Brandon Fitzchambers "What is this feeling so sudden and new? My pulse is rushing. My face is flushing. What is this feeling? Fervid as a flame? Does it have a name? Yes... LOATHING! UNADULTERATED LOATHING!"
This character can be quite sassy and inflammatory at times, please remember it is the character and not the player. If you have any problems please speak with me about them OOC.